Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

Saw this killer article on another website - On a survey of women

Have you ever been curious as to what women find most attractive about a guy? I wanted to hear from the mouths of several beautiful women what their opinions were on what is attractive, so I came up with 9 questions that are the most common for guys to ask. What are the 3 most attractive...
  2. H

Is there a cheat code to getting laid?

Ive been leveling up at the gym.
  3. H

You guys are all perverts!

Im seeing all these posts about 8's and 9's. ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? A GIRL MUST BE ATLEAST 18 TO DO ANYTHING WITH HER YOU PERVERTS.
  4. H

Positive teasing

I think positive teasing is much more effective than neg-hits. What it is: - Do not put a girl down, instead, make a joke that implies she is the most desirable person on the planet - Obviously make it clear its a joke - smile - Do this to everyone, not just HBs Examples: Me...
  5. H

Just sent a good text message you can send too to good effect!!!

ME: Hey r u going to Josh's party Friday night im trying to decide whether I want to go or not. HER: I think so, its gonna be fun! Me: OK THanks definitely not gonna go now
  6. H

Has anyone here ever heard of phycho-cybernetics???

The basic principal of this book (by Maxwell Maltz, available at most public libraries) is that our nervous system and subconcious cannot tell the difference between real memories and vividly imagined memories. You cannot change who you are by pure willpower. There are simple "reprogramming"...
  7. H

MUSIC FOR LOVING: Updated Regularly

eric clapton - wonderful tonight
  8. H

If you ever meet an Arab chick's father don't say this:

You must be a terrorist because your daughter is the BOMB They won't laugh
  9. H

Dumbest pickup lines ever!

i might not be fred flinstone, but i can make your bedrock! you know what looks good on you? me
  10. H

college girl convos

just ask for her #
  11. H

Do something that scares you!

streaking
  12. H

For the college guys who want to meet women

My tips for doing well with girls in college: Campus Crusade for Christ, or your colleges equivelant, is a good spot to meet girls. All the girls there are very nice, and most are hot. Even if you arent very religious, great place to meet people. Go to church, its the best way to meet the oh...
  13. H

Street Approach 10's Head On

dude where is this place? its alost like that seinfeld episode wth the beautiful women all go to the exclusive club
  14. H

Things Id like to do before I die

ok so i went streaking tonight, such a rush hahahaha it was sooo fun, even though my genitals shrunk from excitement it was amazing, im definitely doing that again. My Schools skydiving club meeting is a week from monday(10 days from now), I plan on attending.
  15. H

Younger girls (kind of like the Jailbait thread)

well, as much as i agree that some 17 year olds are HOT and more mature than 25 year olds, there has to be some limit by the law.
  16. H

thanks for the input and if I dont get these done by 35 (16 years) then I pretty much give them up totally, because everyone starts slowly dying arround 35 more ideas that dont actually suck please?
  17. H

35) Fvck a foreign girl while in her country 36) Fvuck atleast 3 girls before I get married 37) Finish a marathon 38) Finish a triathalon 39) Try pot- get high - Ive already dont thins, smoked like 5 times, got high twice, and i dont plan on doing it again
  18. H

i've just never experienced pain, I cant relate to people that have. Ive broken several bones, and theyve hurt, but none of them so much so that I couldnt hold a civilized conversation while being hurt. And I think all my goals are realistic.
  19. H

So Im 19, about to be a sophmore in college(Im an education major) and heres a list of 35 things Id like to do before I turn 30 or have kids, whichever comes first. Id like to expand it to 100 things, with your help. Most of this is just random Sh1t, but some of it has to do with my career...
  20. H

getting a girl of your mind

be 100% concentrated on something at all times, it the onyl way