Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Touring the world

I never knew one could "tour" the world. I was always taught that one can TRAVEL the world.
  2. D

Original approaches while clubbing

You can use the standard Hi approach or you can use many others, Ill let you in on 1 approach for time constraints... Look at her and then look around her... HER: "What you looking for?" YOU: "I lost A SMILE, care to help me find one?" HER: giggles probably. NOW..INTRODUCE YOURSELF.
  3. D

Does the world not like DJ's?

quest: Ya your right I was thinking of a Don as a player, and they are totally different. My bad.
  4. D

Getting back togeather with an ex gf

DeathDealer: Let the inexperienced learn the hard way, he seems to know better. Let him cry his eyes out when the relationship ends in disaster.
  5. D

Getting back togeather with an ex gf

If you get back with her Ill ***** slap you.
  6. D

Does the world not like DJ's?

If I were an AFC or anything but a Don Juan Id be pretty irritated if I knew a Don Juan had just walked into the room. If I was a girl Id never date a Don Juan. Don Juans are not liked but the key to being one is TO NOT tel anyone that you are.
  7. D

South African wingmen

Im 18, how old are you kiko? when you coming down?
  8. D

For Men Who Strongly Dislike Feminism (British and Canadian men please read this)

Wyldfire: I have said alot about you recently that you are an AW and my opinion of you has not changed, you love the attention. My message to everyone else: Dont you see that you are getting nowhere by fighting with Wyldfire, she is adamant on her views and she wont change or adapt to anyone...
  9. D

IS the female fascination with metro's over?

RedKnight: Look at beckham , look at pitt. These 2 are rated in many polls as the best looking men in the world, look at all the best looking men in the world, they have their hair, nails, feet, body all cleaned up. Their isnt anything wrong with a wax of your legs, women dont like EXTEREMLY...
  10. D

IS the female fascination with metro's over?

Im prettier than most women.
  11. D

Men generally come here to grow, women come there to be manipulative gold-diggers

rgeere and MetalFortress: She PM me her MSN address, so backoff.
  12. D

Charm, let's define it

The name is "Don_Joffe" not Josse:)
  13. D

venting!

Stay calm.
  14. D

Men generally come here to grow, women come there to be manipulative gold-diggers

No, how about being spoken for on MSN where you can check out my picture:) come on, dont be shy.
  15. D

and now i have the greatest guy in the world, and hes the only one i want --- wait till you meet me;) you got MSN?
  16. D

The "To-The-Point" approach

The approach: 1. Go up to a woman and say this “excuse me, but I couldnt help to notice you while walking here. I wanted to let you know that you are really beautiful." 2. Wait for her response which will always be good. It shows that you are: a) confident and you arent scared of taking...
  17. D

penkitten: Nobody said they are but from what we see developing is a constant struggle for the women to have their men around their fingers and damn does it happen alot these days, what a shame. Bearing in mind that you are a female and you come onto this great website I take it you must be...
  18. D

what did she mean :P

Have you guys noticed that their is all of a sudden an abundance of women in here, I havent been registered for very long but the last 2 days Ive noticed a trend of a lot of female posters, too many for my liking, where are YOU all coming from? This site is for Men.
  19. D

using jealousy

Give us a couple of key points you would like to discuss about the article...
  20. D

Mates ex'es!

Ask your friend first if he is okay with it.