Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

"That guy right there thinks you are hot"

I've actually had this happen to me a number of time. I've been at the receiving end of the spectrum because I could not keep my mouth shut and my "friends" would go blabber away. The best way to play this off is the use of sarcasm. Be sarcastic with your responses. "You think I'm hot?"...
  2. J

Farewell SoSuave!

Farewell B-Lemond!!! Thanks for all your help!
  3. J

Survey: The Utility of SoSuave (Only Three Little Questions!)

1. Of what use to you is the SoSuave.com website and/or newsletter? The sosuave website and newsletter are constant reminders of what I have become in the past few years and what I have involved myself in. It is an influence of change in my life and the different aspects of it...
  4. J

Negative Aspects of Girls Too Look For

Good post. #12: Girls Without a Past- Who would you rather talk to, a man with a past, or a man without a past? (old saying that comes to mind) If shes shady about her past, odds are shes shady too. If she doesn't talk about her past at all, you know there's some secret going on there. Be wary...
  5. J

Cheating

Listen up guys. Today, a girl shared a story in my class. Let's name her Jane. Over the summer, Jane was a counselor at a summer camp. At this summer camp, there were a bunch of middle school girls. Jane had to take care of these girls in their room. Now, Jane told us that during the night, she...
  6. J

girls that look good

"Hey, she's cute. Wow, I think she actually meets my standards physically speaking. I should talk to her and see what she's like. Maybe I could show her a part of me others don't get too see IF she is great as she looks." vs "Oh man, this girl is so hot. I don't know what to say. She would...
  7. J

Why the f*ck are you here?

I agree. How many times have you wanted to tell someone you know to just shut up when they start ranting and using community acronyms? I'd like to know that some people still have a life out of all of this.
  8. J

Delete

same thing then
  9. J

nervousness at a party

Why did they choose you as the judge rather than other people? Is it because they are friendly with you or because they see something in you that would benefit them rather than the other team? That put aside, if you were nervous, then it is the nervous state of mind you want to change. It has...
  10. J

How do you handle being dumped?

This guy has the right idea. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6594368990009919613&q=pua Just screw it and move on.
  11. J

Racism

thanks guys
  12. J

Racism

Today, something provoked me for the first time in months. I got so angry that I wanted to punch someone the whole way home. Afterschool, there was an interest meeting in which everyone gathered on the floor. There was this white kid who started to push through everyone. He yelled, "Damn Asians...
  13. J

School dance tomorrow and I'm asking my date to be my gf - Help me make a plan

think about it. reread your post. overnalyzing, just do it.
  14. J

u pay or they pay!

dude, speak english
  15. J

u pay or they pay!

shut.the.fck.up
  16. J

Lost my Rents trust..and I didn't even do anything. seriously.

don't do drugs. it's bad for you. maybe you realize that now?
  17. J

In person shes all into me....but?

Honestly, I'd move on to a lesser hassle, but on any point: Give her the ball. Tell her that you want to do something sometime and ask her to give you multiple times that she's free. Pick one of them, and you're set. If she can't give you a time, then you know what's up. And yes, it is possible...
  18. J

So I'm doing good as a don juan guy person../

hahahaahaha........ ahahahahahahahahahaha
  19. J

When should I call?

wednesday night