Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

is this girl lieing or just for real and her looks

re: That's why I don't go for asian girls esp. chinese girls, they are all liars. I had three ex-chinese GFs in the past and they are all pathetic liars. It's all about status to them. You see chinese people drive nice cars and try to flash their cash by buying name brand clothes. What you...
  2. C

How far do you take being a "Challenge"

re: answer I see alot of my guy friends who used to go out with extremely attractive females and end up marrying an average or below average gal. From observation, these guys were too accomodating to the hot looking chicks and never ended in a long term relationship with them. Their...
  3. C

Would you marry HB9-10s

I know all of us are in search of these HB9s and HB10s but even when we get them, would you seriously consider marrying them? From experience, I find them selfish, lazy, and only concerned with themselves and that's just in the BF/GF phase. Most of them cheat BTW when they turn you into an...
  4. C

How did I lose a girl to an AFC?

I wrote a while back discussing how the freak did I lose a girl to some chump and after I kicked her arse to the curb, she turned around and married him. Well, I just found out he's basically giving her money and material things which makes me happier not to have ended up with a golddigger...
  5. C

BFs that hit their girls

Why is it that they stay for the beating and abuse? I currently know a couple of hot chicks that could get any guys they want but they still stay with their abusive BF.
  6. C

Got over her quick with confidence

You know, the good thing about this site is knowing that you have the tools and techniques to get women and to always protect your heart. Some are good some are bad but overall, it's all good. Because of that, I've been able to get over this girl in a few days rather than months like what...
  7. C

What's the point here?

I've gone through this site many times and there are some good things and bad things I've found but almost everyone here is one way or another trying to bang as many HBs as possible. Is that a good thing? because I think it just revolves around and bites us in the butt. You've got to know...
  8. C

High maintenance

Guys, what exactly do we mean by a high maintenance women? Specifics please.
  9. C

HB marrying for revenge?

Every had a girl marry someone else just to get even/revenge with you? I'm not talking about seeing someone else but actually marrying someone else, esp an AFC.
  10. C

Ever dumped a drop dead gorgeous HB?

Just curious if any guys had every dumped a totally hot off the chart HB10? What was the experience and how did you feel and esp. how did she fee/reacted since no ones ever dumped her. I mean who dumps a hot chick ever?
  11. C

Length of relationship depending on attractiveness?

I was just wondering, it seems that the more attractive a HB is, the shorter her relationship that is until she either matures or runs into a DJ that has major game. I've met quite a few attractive ladies whose relationship rarely passes the year mark and the okay or above average gals seem to...
  12. C

Ever lost a girl to an AFC?

re: Yeah, it just doesn't seem to fit any logic of what's been discussed throughout this forum on how you should be a challenge, have her chase you, and all those techniques. I used all DJ techniques to the fullest, and believe me I've been practicing for so long until that crappy news I...
  13. C

Ever lost a girl to an AFC?

Here's my experience, I don't know why but I've lost several HB to AFCs. How is that possible? I do everything that a DJuaner can do. I always apply leave 'em wanting more, always charming, never mushy or tell her how much I like her, and I'm naturally ****y+funny. But for some reason, some...
  14. C

How to Handle Being Dumped, Stood Up, or Rejected

Very good post. I've had similar experiences with my ex girlfriends who I thought I have lost forever because unfortunately I was an AFC. Once, I turned it around and became more of a confident man, they wanted me back or wanted to give it another try. Women, can you believe that? Now, I...
  15. C

Grrrr Look at me! Any tips

re: slick it Here's a quick tip to look older and more sophisticated. Dye your hair a darker color and slick it back like an italian gangster.
  16. C

Haven't been here since 2002 and I need advice..

re: Also, you missed a great opportunity when she broke up with you. The best way to change a girl's mind is to agree with her. When she said that she wanted to break up, you should have said "Yeah, that's a good idea". Girls will always change their mind after that because they would expect...
  17. C

Haven't been here since 2002 and I need advice..

re: You're fine. Just don't show any regrets that she left you or else she'll feel that you no longer are a challenge. Pretend that other females are making contact with you. BTW, you lost her because in a long term relationship, you need to take 2 steps ahead (show that you care) and take...
  18. C

Jerks

I've posted this a few times but never got any real answers from anyone here. I guess everyone is here is a DJ wannabe unless you can prove otherwise. So the question is what the heck, a guy beats, scolds, disrespects, trashes his girl and she comes running back. Where's you guys...
  19. C

San Diego: Let's meet up in person and go hunt for HB

Hey guys and maybe girls, Let's meet up in person as a group and go clubbing or do something where we can start hitting up potential dates. It's better to communicate in person and to learn from each other on what we do right / wrong when trying to hook up potential mates. I'm in the San...
  20. C

Am I crazy! Dumped an HB10

re: I dumped her because I felt she was too selfish with herself. I felt she could have done more for me compared to my ex girlfriends who weren't as pretty but much more supportive. This is common behavior among hot chicks though. I just need to find one that is both beautiful and more...