Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Girl from PoF came over...

Possibly she was looking for the D. Hard to say actually. Girls don't necessarily process things the same way. Just because ur both watching a movie on a bed doesn't mean she wants sex. But then again maybe she did. And if that's the case, then she showed up expecting something different than...
  2. J

Girl from PoF came over...

was this a first date? I personally think it is okay to hold off on a kiss until u get a second date. If she agrees to a second date, your chances of getting that kiss go way up without making yourself look like an ass.
  3. J

Post your pic

I'm okay. http://smg.photobucket.com/user/jlr12584/media/37501_739005714845_38423541_40155659_3625461_n.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3 http://smg.photobucket.com/user/jlr12584/media/26706_734080554905_38423541_39998061_2086483_n.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5
  4. J

Male 8s

Slim shady? What? lol.
  5. J

Male 8s

Could I get maybe an honest assessment of where I stand? I'm 5'11, 200 lbs. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v627/jlr12584/?action=view&current=45437_749462289785_38423541_40476589_7884788_n.jpg...
  6. J

Where have all the good threads gone?

Ah, you mentioned some good people. Kontroller, Pook, and also... Warboss Alex. That guy was the go to guy for advice on the health/fitness forum. Why is it the genius ones always go crazy? lol :)
  7. J

Dear Mr. Yeah OK, If you find my post insulting and offensive because you fall into the categories of either A) pining to get an ex girlfriend back or B) wanting to put ur dip stick into a taken/married woman... then good. Naturally i would expect a response of such sorts. Secondly, a man...
  8. J

The last couple weeks or so, I have been visiting the forums and searched for good reads/advice to help me grow as a person. Sadly, I cannot recall the last time I found anything worth a grain of salt. These boards are being overrun with topics such as "How to get a married woman to cheat" or...
  9. J

The Formula of Attraction

1) step one, steal underpants 2) ? 3) profit.
  10. J

True? Skinny girls like big guys and fat girls like skinny guys?

so called "skinny" guys with muscular frames actually have it best. What women find attractive is usually a toned, slightly muscular frame. Hence bodies like Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom.
  11. J

What do you think about this wife's bellyaching about thin Playboy models?

im taller than her and i dont even weigh that much...
  12. J

Have a coffe date tonight... need some advice

I dont usually tend to be a jerk, but in this case I will be. Personally i think all of you guys that said coffee dates are a bad idea are morons. Coffee is inexpensive and a great way to talk face to face without feeling like u have to fill the void with going to the movies or doing an...
  13. J

Hilarious Video!: Guy goes to Europe for 2 weeks without telling his GF...

i think a lot can be learned from reading all her emails actually. It shows how quickly she breaks down into anger and acts like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum because he doesn't respond on her timetable. Breaks up with him in 5 days? if you can't last five days then the relationship is...
  14. J

Girls checking you out while you're driving

had a couple girls pull up next to me at a stop light the other day. they were like hey! i was in my own world but they kind of nodded and smiled then one blurted out your hot! it was fun and harmless.
  15. J

Hair

im athletic and have a muscular body so i try to sport a short and neat style about 1/2 an inch on top and 3/8 on the sides and back. i've been told it suits me very well. I guess it really depends on the shape of ur head too. If your head is round, you want longer hair so u dont look like a...
  16. J

How to Not Get Friend Zoned (Avoid LJBF)

you want to know the real secret to not get LBFed? make yourself physically attractive to her. its really that simple. think of it this way, when a fat chick with no redeeming physical qualities tries to woo u with her personality and charm, how does that work? answer is it doesnt, no matter how...
  17. J

Gaining weight without increasing waistline

this calorie in and calorie out equation is simply bs. a calorie is not just a calorie, there are different types of food and how it is processed in the body. yes you can build muscle while burning fat. in fact, the more muscle u build, the more fat u will burn. im not going to write a whole...
  18. J

Alright guys, here's my plan and my new look!

you want to be a real man? go apologize to that kid for being a total tool. and also, being a dj isnt about putting women first in ur life. its about becoming a better person, striving in all areas to improve yourself. you felt u improved by kicking this kids back pack? no, you only made...
  19. J

California and gay marriage

give them gays a cookie, and they'll want a glass of milk.
  20. J

Question about Raw Eggs.

something that always helped me... i would drink a glass of milk while swallowing the raw eggs. take a sip on each swallow and it helps it go down smoother and neutralize the flavor.