Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

question about asking this chick out

usually i would tell a girl something like: i'm going to grab some dinner tomorrow night at ___ at 8pm, you should join me." this works pretty well most of the time. however, with this chick i dont want to word it like i usually do. She is very busy. i swear she works everyday until late...
  2. P

Take control of your life

wow...can't believe it's been 3 years.
  3. P

Going to Vegas! Need tips on: picking up club sluts -> hotel room

thanks for all the feedback guys. I will let you guys know what happens...I'm gonna try to isolate the chick as quickly as possible. If she's not interested, I won't be wasting my time. And I know about all the hookers in vegas, I'll watch out. Thanks!
  4. P

Rate this Venezuelan chick!

I'm in los angeles bro, 7.5 here.
  5. P

Going to Vegas! Need tips on: picking up club sluts -> hotel room

Fellas... going to vegas this weekend. Plan on going to some clubs, getting table with my boys and having a great time etc. I need some tips on how to get the girls from the club to the hotel room. Never had a one night stand before, plan on trying to accomplish that mission during this...
  6. P

She won't let me fvck her anymore!

dont worry about what she will think or what she will do. If you keep acting like a wuss and begging for her sex and putting up with her, she will keep losing respect for you each day. It will only get worse. What do you think's gonna happen? Magically one day she will say..."OK! i'm ready...
  7. P

She won't let me fvck her anymore!

Wow man, she has no respect for you. If she thought you were a DJ, she would be DEFINETLY give it up to you because of the fear of you going out and finding it somewhere else. Obviously she doesn't think of you as anything special so she does what she wants and doesn't fear your reaction...
  8. P

Ok to eat once a day?

That is horrible. Try to eat more earlier in the day, and less at night. You need to have breakfast so your metabolism gets started! Try to eat small portions and more frequently. If you only eat once a day, your body is in "starvation" mode and it will just store the food as FAT...
  9. P

Take control of your life

Contrary to popular belief, you are in control of our life. You may believe, based on what you have been taught, that other people have at least some control over your destiny. We want you to understand that this is not the case…unless you allow it to be. You may have learned to expect life...
  10. P

How's this 3 Day Split?

i guess my routine is a little confusing, when i say 4 sets i really mean 3 working sets. I use the first set as a warmup with light weights. the first set won't count as a real set because it's not going to help you grow muscle. the i do 2 sets of 8 reps then the last set is to failure.
  11. P

How's this 3 Day Split?

warboss what kind of routine would you recommend? vanwilder there's no reason to be calling people idoits. supersetting works if you use it to shock the body, but you shouldn't use it as your base workout routine. I don't know one person who has gained a good amount of size supersetting.
  12. P

How's this 3 Day Split?

your split is terrible man. first of all, dont train back and chest on the same day. those are the two major muscles in your upper body, give them their own day. you put dips under your chest day? dips focus on your triceps more and the chest is the secondary muscle thats being worked...
  13. P

Any tips on sex for a 25 y/o virgin

bro your gonna be fine. what i suggest is to eat her out first and right when she's about to orgasm stop and start having sex with her. this is the best move u can make because ur not gonna last long the first couple of times and you don't want to leave her unsatisfied. So, when you start having...
  14. P

Help with my spanish teacher

I have a really hot spanish teacher that I'm interested in. I need your help guys! I can't get her out of my mind. This is really important. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. SHE IS VERY PRETTY!!!! She is married but there is this tension between us. While she's lecturing to the...
  15. P

Cheating: Pro's and Con's

does it matter on what the girl did? for example kissing vs. having sex. does the magnitude of the cheating matter or is it black and white, a cheater is just as worse as any other cheater?
  16. P

Valentines Day Gift Ideas

bro i heard clubs on valentines day are the best, full of desperate girls with low self esteem because they have no dates on valentines day.
  17. P

Petty quarrels

I know exactly wat you mean...im thinkin girls like this are immature. how old is she? LTR are not worth the time at a young age man, too much headache. but if you wanna try to work it out you have to show her you dont tolerate drama like that and make her respect you enough to not play...
  18. P

Valentines Day Gift Ideas

forget valentines day...last night i got into a hugee fight with my girlfriend and im hoping its gonna carry through valentines day so i can save money :p that's atleast $50+ of saving.
  19. P

Long/WILD story - Lost my virginity tonight!

whoa whoa...you guys are making a huge deal out of nothing. This guy had a great time, and that's all that matters. Losing your virginity is nothing special, just another place to ejaculate. Big deal he paid for sex....if you add up all the times you have to take a girl out to dinner/movies...