Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Should men feel insecure about their physical looks?

watch robert de niro in the bronx. he's just a plain old normal guy with a normal job who stands up to one of the most powerful mafia/gang leaders to save his son from that lifestyle. he said "you stay away from my son. i'm not scared of you." even though he got his ass beaten after that. but to...
  2. C

LTR, gf was detained and deported.

why not move to mexico if you really love her? start anew life with her. lol.
  3. C

i've set up both 2 dates so far, do i let her initiate the 3rd?

well at least if she asks me for once it might show me something from her side, like highly interested. unless she wants me doing all the asking, sheesh :/ i remember the last girl i was with use to call me almost everyday or text me to see how i was. did all the asking for us to catch up. that...
  4. C

i've set up both 2 dates so far, do i let her initiate the 3rd?

after my first date with this hb7, which went well and ended with a nice kiss, i had to text her the next day and say i had a great time and we should catch up again, which we are this weekend, but i don't think i can keep doing this after the 3rd. if the 3rd date goes well, do i stop contact...
  5. C

A Good Haircut?

why not? i did. had curly hair. even had an afro at one stage. unfortunately my hair was thinning so my buzz cut makes me look better than having thin hair. but i love it and so do women. doesn't work for everyone i guess.
  6. C

A Good Haircut?

it's called the homo style. seriously, guys are getting way too feminine these days with their hair and body. i always see guys with faggy hair styles and skinny jeans, hair over one eye. makes me sick...
  7. C

hug or kiss on the cheek for greeting on first date???

right.. yeah usually i've always never touched them. i am not use to it. one date of mine however just walked right up to me and hugged me real tight .. kinda of surprised me as i was just gonna say hey how's it goin? lol.
  8. C

even in public? could make them feel uncomfortable around people?
  9. C

Banging a girl at the same time as another dude

lol. my first time was with a married woman and she even told me she had other guys on the side. im pretty sure she fuked her husband when he came home. did i care? not one fuking bit. i got what i wanted yo
  10. C

what do you guys do? ive had girls hug me when i meet them but sometimes i just approach and we just keep walking and saying hello how's things etc. how do you do it?
  11. C

how do you guys plan on where to meet on your date?

i find it a little awkward when i get to this part. like just before when i was on the phone.. i mean the woman is waiting on me to sort the date out and where to meet. problem is i dont get out that much and i dont know many places lol. so i just said lets meet in the city, have a walk and get...
  12. C

should i be worried my gf is so private?

jhl: thank you for understanding. JUST SO YOU OTHER GUYS KNOW. SHE DOES CALL ME HER BOYFRIEND/MAN. yes, even infront of people. she calls me hun and babe etc. i made a mistake about the hiding status part. my phone wasnt showing it. she has me as her boyfriend on her facebook... my bad. she...
  13. C

guys been with any older women??

well everyones saying older women are the best for long term and are the most mature. now you guys are saying they aren't. well then im pretty fuked then cause young girls are definitely not for long term either! although the woman i am with is asian and a virgin. she might not have any baggage...
  14. C

Im Talking About Relationships, I Dont Care If U Banged Them!
  15. C

errm, i meant have you been in a relationship with an older woman :) the actor aaron johnson, 20 years old, have a baby together with his girlfriend taylor wood, 43. http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Aaron-Johnson-and-Sam-Taylor-Wood.jpg
  16. C

do you talk to your girlfriend everyday?

well do ya? :)
  17. C

Banged a ex stripper !

you banged a stripper? something to be proud of???
  18. C

you guys been in a relationship with an older woman? i have but not by a big age difference. the woman i really like now is over 30. i think even late 30's and i'm only 26. but i look older sometimes. have you ever been with women twice ur age?
  19. C

simple question - to text or not?

dont believe in that crap when people say dont text. texting never ruined my chances with girls. if they like you they dont care. as long as you dont "chat" over text. just say hey, how are you... listen im going <some place> on <some day> id like for you to come." or somethin like that. a quick...
  20. C

Facebook Confessions

that was a good post by the guy. put the b1tch in her place. fuking little whiney b1tch. pic saved. btw, when was that post made?