Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

New Situation for Me. Suggestions

I've been seeing this girl (23) from Italy. Lovely young woman, that I really get on well with. She's over here in ireland, as part of work experience. First date lasted 9 hours, and had plenty of kissing. Second Date, less kissing, plenty of talking. Third date, even less kissing, plenty...
  2. K

Working women: Waitresses, Bar staff etc

Despite my interest, I've not concentrated in any way on waitresses/barstaff. I've considered it, and finally came to the decision, I might as well get more confident on normal runs first before targeting the harder roles. Cheers for all the info. In some cases its not applicable, but its...
  3. K

I love my mates Girlfriend!!!!!

Dude, going after your mates women is a No No. Your mates are alot rarer than decent looking women. Forget abt her, and move on. Even if she did break up with him, there'd be a very unlikely chance that your mate would be ok with you shagging her. Go out and get laid off a HB8-9. It'll make...
  4. K

Has anyone completed the Bootcamp in the U.K???

I'm living in Ireland, and I've had no problems running the boot camp so far. I'm on Week 4, and I've hit a bit of laziness, but overall its been suprisingly easy. Ireland would have similiar set-ups to the UK.
  5. K

I hate U2

U2, sick to death of them. Were good up until Rattle'n'Hum. (whatever spelling). Extremely overplayed in ireland.
  6. K

Hottest Women of 2004!!!

so true. To be honest the best looking woman I saw during 2004 was in a lap-dancing club, called the Windmill in London. Other than that a waitress in a local bar. Yum.
  7. K

Boot Camp: Journal.

Week 4, Thursday. Went out with sixtyfwee. He had a date, which i joined later when he called me. Two randoms had joined his date, and I must admit i was bored in the other pub. No real targets, with two failures earlier in the night. Joined them, the two randoms, 2 HB 6's. Not too bad...
  8. K

Hottest Women of 2004!!!

I like thin women. Still malnourished? Nah. No more so than any model on the scene. Beautiful face. As for Keira, Forbidden? How can you forbid one of the hottest women on the Big Screen from a list? lol
  9. K

Week 4, Day 2 - Tuesday. City was empty. A few groups of women. Should have performed some street approaches but it doesn't really fit in with Week 4. Went to the Brogue. Again only pub with any number of people. Alot of AFC guys. A few groups of women. Took a table that was occupied with...
  10. K

Hottest Women of 2004!!!

I'm amazed none of ye think Alessandra ambrosio ( http://www.planete.qc.ca/nettie/images/wall/ambrosio17800x600.jpg , http://www.theplace.ru/archive/alessandra_ambrosio/img/188.jpg) or Keira Knightley (http://www.actustar.com/photos/knightleykeira1.jpg) are worthy of top spots. Terrible...
  11. K

I've had a re-look at my boot camp notes, and felt that I'd be better off posting at the end of each night rather than looking back on hazy memories and sparse results. With that in mind; Week 4. Monday. Went to a pub (with sixtyfwee) called The Brogue. Fairly empty. Didn't spot one woman...
  12. K

Don Juans Everywhere!

Ireland / Cork/ Carrigaline
  13. K

Hottest Women of 2004!!!

1. Alessandra ambrosio 2. Keira Knightley 3. Elisha Cuthbert 4. michelle rodriguez 5. angelina jolie
  14. K

My attempt at Pugsley's challenge**please read and help**

ocbeachbum, thumbs up on the Boot Camp. Its given me alot of confidence so far with the more beautiful women. Heck, its given me more confidence overall. I doubt I'd complete Pugsley's challenge before I finish the Boot Camp. However, You've been bookmarked, so I hope to see more of your...
  15. K

So shy

777boy, mind if i ask a question? Why do you want a relationship with this girl off the bat? I mean, why not just go on a few dates, and if it develops that way, fine. However, if she asks abt the relationship aspect, just say you have alot of fun with her, and flirt away. No doubt after a few...
  16. K

Content without a Female... is this good or bad????

No. Its an opinion. No. YOU need women to quench your sexual desires. Need is a depndency. You don't need sex. You WANT sex. There's alot of people out there that don't. I'm not one of them, but for a long time I didn't want sex. There was simply no real desire. I played around alot as...
  17. K

Why do people form Oneitis?

Because we're all in love with drama to some extent. We like being miserable. We want to have strong feelings that may or may not be returned. We want, we want, we want...... What we can't have. For myself, I've been biten badly by Oneitis on 5 separate occasions. I fell in love with the...
  18. K

how do you get the attention of the girl everyone else is giving the attention 2?

Try saying "hello" :D (Ignoring all the other guys.) If you get a smile, continue. If not, you've lost nothing. Regardless, you've made a first step towards her. If you see her later, you've already spoken to her, and its easier to enter a conversation with her. Leave it to the other guys to...
  19. K

HELP, don't know what's going on here!

Hot women. Lol. they don't need to acknowledge you. The average HB6-HB8 woman is approached maybe twice a day. They're checked out every day, and know that if a guy has any balls or quality he'll approach. Also there's plenty of HB's that are actually shy. Either they're afraid of meeting...
  20. K

This is lame but what should I do?

Bingo. Dude, you're stalking the girl. You had your chance, went well for a while, turned into a wuss, and lost it. Move on. I've been there, its hard I know, but I also had to realise that its self-destructive to get hung up on women like this. Personally I say to continue flirting...