Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

how do you hide a boner?

i think this one works the best out lf all of them so far, it makes sense does it not?
  2. T

what kind of cars?

anybody here actually got a car with some ponies? i dont really yet, but soon. all i need is a lil bank. grrrrr......................
  3. T

what kind of cars?

thanks, the major question is my mind right now is : how much is everything (LT1 or LS1supercharged) gonna cost, this is assuming i have no problems
  4. T

Her: "I think guys should go after girls"

shes playin games, do something like what EE says, make a move, if it doesn't go well, next her. simple as that.
  5. T

what kind of cars?

lol sorry about the confusion, i want to drop in an LS1, but an LT1 is a little more affordable. Then if possible i want to supercharge it. I absoloutley hate my 3.4, so slow
  6. T

what kind of cars?

how much you think it would cost in the end? i was figuring somewhere around 3000 to 3500 for motor, get an auto trans, and then all the other necessary things, then maybe 3000 for a supercharger(havent really checked prices) so im guessing of a grand total somewhere around 7000 to 8000 for...
  7. T

what kind of cars?

Re: Re: what kind of cars? nice. what kind of power does that put out? what about the 1/4 times? i have a 1993 camaro coupe 3.4L, but once i got some money im gonna get a 5.7 and supercharge it(money allowing :) ) the blow off valve psssssshhhhhh sound is quite possibly one of the greatest...
  8. T

what kind of cars?

i was just wondering what kind of cars all you guys out there drive. I personally drive a 1993 chevy camaro. Give me time and a lil money, and its gonna be crazy fast too. The best part is, i get so many looks in it!!!! good times ;)
  9. T

movies - the coolest ever

the 13th warrior the rock scarface gladiator saving private ryan fight club
  10. T

attraction

no, its not that im asking of exactly what to say and when, its more about jus if anybody can think of anything to throw in, just anything funny that might have come to mind i dont think im gonna have a lot of trouble talking to her, something about her seems diff from most of the other girls...
  11. T

attraction

this adds an interesting fact to the whole situation i work with this girl, however we were both hired for seasonal postions, meaning that the job will be over like a month and a half, so i dont think thers too great of a possibilty of screweing that up. any suggestions on ways to initiate...
  12. T

attraction

i dont think she was lauging at me, to me atleast it seemed more like she was laughing at something funny, not somehting mean plus i dont really know of anything that she would laugh at me about, i dont really see her around all that much
  13. T

attraction

awesome, yea some of it was mildly funny, and some of it was kinda stupid, but she just laughed like it was was of the funniest things ever
  14. T

attraction

just a quick question here is laughing at anything you say a good sign of attraction, bcuz thers a girl i would like to go out with, however i haven't had any real time to talk much, just lil comments here and there but at everthing ive said so far, she thought was hilarious. is this a good...
  15. T

Walk on by

Why is it that the less attractive girls out there seem to be more talkative, and those that are more attractive seem to wait. I talk to all of the less attractive girls, and at some point or another they have liked me. As a matter of fact, all of the friends that I have right now that are...
  16. T

help

Not to sound like an a$s or anything but wow, when I said thanks in advance for any input I was assuming I would be getting some input. Once again, any help would be greatly appreciated
  17. T

help

help [needed now!!!!!!!] This is gonna be a 2 part question: 1. Why do I set my standards to high? Ive only dated 2 girls and both of them were pretty good looking, but I know that if I really wanted to, I could be dating a lot of girls. The only reason I dont is because I dont fell...