Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Fashion

I wish there was a fashion forum here. I think clothes are boring so I know little about them, but I've noticed women pay me a lot more attention when I'm dressed well. For casual settings (bars, etc.) does wearing a souvenir T-shirt from a faraway place (another continent or Caribbean...
  2. M

Too aggressive with girls? DANGER?!

Yeah I just felt this sense of mutual attraction and I was going to test how far I could go before resistance was encountered. If any vibe of rejection was sent out to me I'd be too embarrassed to continue, but that didn't seem to happen. If I see a single pretty female I feel obligated to...
  3. M

Too aggressive with girls? DANGER?!

TL : DR what is “too aggressive” when dealing with a girl? Especially when receiving potentially contradictory experiences/information? Does it mean assertive or potentially illegal? ********************************************************** Am I a creep? Nearly a year ago, I got drunk...
  4. M

Give her chocolate after sex

Brilliant! This is like a Pavlov experiment and it makes you look gentlemanly! Eating some yourself is a good idea too to take away possible suspicion and it looks more natural because who can resist candy? Dark chocolate is probably most effective, but it doesn't taste as good. Dark...
  5. M

Women REALLY hate facial hair

If I was a professor or something it would be easier to find reputable sources about beards and female preference. Styles come and go and some are remembered as being silly even in their own time. And yes, women don't even know what they want..
  6. M

Yes means Yes

So does this updated definition of rape mean that the movies "Superbad" and "Knocked Up" are about rape and sexual assault?
  7. M

Sex at a party; got #; called it she said she was tired/had work next day. Now no re

After my call and texts were answered and she said "its alright **** happens," we talked a little bit more then she stopped. Before she stopped she seemed to express sympathy of a recent medical event of mine and "just not tonight" in regards to getting food. After two unanswered texts I have...
  8. M

Sex at a party; got #; called it she said she was tired/had work next day. Now no re

This Halloween I went to a shindig with some friends to drink and figure out what we’re doing. This tall, thin, hot girl in her early twenties (me in my late twenties) came to talk to me for a little bit. I assumed she was out of my league and a little while later I talk to her friend a while...
  9. M

Going to bars alone

Is it weird to go to bars alone? If not, how do I go out alone without looking/feeling creepy/hovery/sketchy? I’ve read conflicting opinions on here, Reddit- seduction, and elsewhere on the topic of going out alone. I don’t know if going out alone is considered creepy in some cultures or...
  10. M

Fear of approach, this works for me!

Is there a link to this article?
  11. M

I hooked up with high school dream girl, but she lives on opposite coast

Good points and all, but I must respectfully slightly disagree. @ BraddH, In this context, the phrase “Dream girl” is more of an archetype everyone knows or at least understands what it means. A “Dream girl” is a girl that evokes powerful, almost supernatural feelings of attraction, but is...
  12. M

Drinks to keep around for women

What are some alcoholic drinks to keep in the fridge for females and possible hook ups? Drinks that don't scream "I bought these girl drinks hoping you'd drink them so you'd hook up with me!" Even though that's pretty much what the intention is.
  13. M

I hooked up with high school dream girl, but she lives on opposite coast

The girl from this old thread is coming to town soon and I can’t stop thinking about the fact that if we lived in the same city we’d have hooked up again eventually… Not many responses to my old threads, but this is important enough that I feel obligated to ask for help again. Asking too much...
  14. M

My hair receding hairline is starting!! DANG IT

Which Nixion product do you get? There are a lot of them. Anyone know about the brewer's yeast? Is it considered bad to bring an old thread to the top of the list?
  15. M

Decent Opener?

I saw a guy use that and the girl giggled in a flattered way, but I could tell she wasn't interested. I think seems over used, false, uncreative, and it's too obvious what you're up to. I'd only use it if its slightly true and you think there's a big chance she'll like you. If she's beaming...
  16. M

The Approach at the beach

I'm 27 but I'm not sure I'm always the most mature man out here so i guess ill post in here. But when there are girls in bikinis around and I don't approach any of them I beat myself up over My cowardice. They are often in small groups and i came alone with my parents (they obviously wont be...
  17. M

women without a father figure...

Everything you all said is true. The supply of datable women is shrinking because of the end of The Family Unit in western countries. Hook up with them, but don't get hooked...
  18. M

most important part of a man's wardrobe

Ive thought of this too, but When I go out to bars I see all kinds of shoes on guys and I can't tell which ones are the "stylish" ones I should get. Mine almost look like low top brown "hiking" shoes haha. What are the stylish shoes?
  19. M

Women REALLY hate facial hair

So the different results of the scientific studies contradict each other? Or does this mean women think that more facial hair is more masculine and they hate masculinity?
  20. M

What are good how to dance at bars YouTube videos?

What are good how to dance at bars YouTube videos? There is an earlier thread below this one about dancing, but the conversation was affirming how important dancing is. I agree with them, but Cyfer's question was missed and it needs to be answered because dancing is important. It really...