Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Noticing a Paradigm Shift here on SoSuave

Wait, it's a game?
  2. A

An important consideration for a successful relationship

Even if I'm not getting any woman for now, I totally agree with you Jariel
  3. A

The Masculine Manifesto

Great post. Every member of this board should read it
  4. A

What race of women are you into?

I would vote if I could select all the choices
  5. A

Courage=Freedom (long)

Wow, You're young and are in a situation that a lot of people would like to be in. I'm not even sure of my goal yet O_o. But i'm working to create my own opportunities. Anyway, I admire you courage and determination. I'll make sure that I will do the same.
  6. A

So, I took a membership at a gym...what's next

My weight is 211 lbs (6'2) and I guess i want to cut. -That makes 4-5 days of training a week right?
  7. A

So, I took a membership at a gym...what's next

I got no clue about where I should go from now. Is there's any threads for beginners. At least for now I got some goals -The lower part of my body is to big(my whole body but my lower part got my self-confidence about myself a way down for years.) -Want to be in a good health -Be muscular but...
  8. A

Social Proof: The Key to Society

That's a danm good research you've done there
  9. A

It's not that complicated, people

Guys, a question I'm trying to understand. Why it's a "crime" for a women to be seen as a slut? It's the only thing that bug me
  10. A

do u thinnk this girl is hot

I'll give her 5.5
  11. A

Help! hitting a low mental state!

I can talk to people no problem, but my discussions with them is meanless! I have nothing to discuss about! I have confident in nearly everything I do but dosen't have a need to use it!
  12. A

Help! hitting a low mental state!

I've readed all the importants posts in this board and yet, nothing change! I know the problems is my bads habits, fears, misconceptions of relationships, etc but I feel I have no desire to change myself! I am ****ing stuck in this situation!!! I see my life made of problems, not happiness. I...
  13. A

The Frame of Control.

Exactly what I was searching for! Nice post but I am worried about controling everything. Do it's possible? Especially my emotions since I've bad time to master them(I really don't see how to conquer the fears of my life)
  14. A

Unleash Your Ideal Personality

The same! Great philisophy! Bump
  15. A

Watch your thoughts!

bump! nice quote
  16. A

This site makes me sick...

What in hell... The traning section is funny :p
  17. A

How to stick up to my words?

Thanks a lot for the replies guys but I don't have a lot of friends. The only friends I respect and enjoy chill with the most are not in my school anymore since this school year. I don't have good relations with the others schoolmate these days and it's depressing. Woundn't work my problem by...
  18. A

How to stick up to my words?

When I got deep thoughs about my inner self, a lot a time I got real awnsers but once I'm going to public places or talk to another human being, all my morals, ideals are crushed or I really hesitate to use them being to shy. I've tried to do the BootCamp two times and never finished them...
  19. A

Cutting or Bulking?

Thanks guys for the replys, but I don't know how to calcul my bodyfat% and prosemont, what do you mean by a goal I should aiming for? What I want to devellop primarly?
  20. A

Cutting or Bulking?

I'm fat in some part of my body (stomack. legs, head, pecs) but i'm not fat like a big guy in some other parts of my body, My height is 6''2 and my weight is 192lbs. Which program of diesel I should use? -To make it simple, I want to gain muscle mass and lossing fat