Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Desdinova

Humbling women is a necessity, how to tame the Alpha Widow

If a man wants to settle down, he should get a woman who doesn't have her mind on some guy who fvcked her brains out and then dropped her like a hot potato. Her mind should be on him. It's a world of difference when you have a woman who would be alpha-widowed should you leave.
  2. Desdinova

If you can get one, then yes. If not, you're gonna have to find something close. It generally doesn't take long for a woman to find her alpha-male.
  3. Desdinova

Non-Americans, is dog worship among women as bad in your country too?

I generally avoided women who owned dogs. If anything is going to be jumping and slobbering all over me, it should be HER.
  4. Desdinova

Top 5 TV Intro songs

You know what I like? The theme song for the animated version of the TV show "ALF". If you didn't know what show it was for, you wouldn't be able to tell what decade it's from. Also, the theme for Newton's Apple, but that's because it's a Kraftwerk song. Oh yeah, and the Littlest Hobo...
  5. Desdinova

To my friends in the Great White North, just how bad is it there now?

Toronto's a fvcking wasteland of crime, trannies, and libtards. You couldn't pay me to visit, let alone live there. I have my 7 acres of land in the middle of nowhere. I also own a gun. Most things that get stolen around here are quads, something I don't own. I'm not really bothered by urban...
  6. Desdinova

Cringe Lunch or personal Social Experiment?

The worst you can get is right back where you started. You have absolutely nothing to lose.
  7. Desdinova

Let them have it. Dont feel down about rejection.

Back in Grade 10, I asked out a cute girl in my class and got rejected. She wasn't mean about it, but it was clear she wasn't interested in dating me. Looking back, I can't really blame her. I had nothing going in the way of my personality. She's on my Facebook and has been posting recent...
  8. Desdinova

Recently married - wife incredibly jealous of mum of my son.

Let me give you some perspective on how finances work in my house. Other than the bills we've decided that each of us are paying, we pay for things dependent on how much extra cash we have. If I'm broke and I need new tires for my car, she buys them. If she's broke and needs new tires for her...
  9. Desdinova

Girls telling me they are single but actually in LTRs

You're doing things right. That means they're willing to drop their potato beta BF for someone more interesting. My best advice is to aim young. Find a female who hasn't been alpha-widowed. Don't discount the ones who say they're single but clearly have a BF. If the BF's a needy AFC who took...
  10. Desdinova

It's so simple=The eyes have it

I think in each of your scenarios, it's much too early to tell if she's interested in you or not. If you're basing it on physical appearance alone, then this makes sense. My goal is usually to just turn my personality up full blast and see what happens. If she's still not giving me any IOIs...
  11. Desdinova

Cringe Lunch or personal Social Experiment?

Well... If you have a lot of anxiety with regards to approaching women, this is a good start. But dude, you've been here for more than a decade. If you've got yourself in a position where you can see her everyday, then that lump of beta male she's been putting up with will be easy to get rid...
  12. Desdinova

I'm pretty sure that's illegal :D
  13. Desdinova

Most women out there are already "yellow lights". Women are like post-it notes. The more you peel them and try to re-stick them to other men, the less likely they are to stick. Try and wife one up and she's going to fall off and disappear under the furniture. The only one worth keeping for the...
  14. Desdinova

Single Women In Their 40s and 50s who have a child or two

Single moms generally ride the c0ck carousel because they don't want to expose their kid to random men. However, many of them are single because they CHOSE to kick the dad out of theirs and their kid's life which IMO is not only disrespectful to the child & father, but completely irresponsible...
  15. Desdinova

Is there one girl in your past that you will never forget?

There's a few I will never forget... Bonnie: 23 yo. Big t1ts, big ass, little in the middle. One of the hottest girls I ever dated. She was a fvcking nympho. I'd bang her 4 times in the evening, sleep overnight, and then fvck her again in the morning. I've never been laid so much by one woman...
  16. Desdinova

Why I don't like red flag lists

If you're just casually fvcking some broad, then you can toss your list of red flags out the window. If you're looking for a quality woman to spend a significant portion of your life with, you'd better memorize that list of red flags. Not only that, but any offenses should lead you to toss her...
  17. Desdinova

Being emotional and using drama to get girls hooked? Anyone ever try this?

A woman can still leave or fvck around on you even if you're at the top of her high score list, but that's because a woman will live in the moment of her current emotional state. The good news is that she pays the ultimate price... She will have extreme difficulty pair-bonding with another man...
  18. Desdinova

Article: Nvidia CEO predicts the death of coding — Jensen Huang says AI will do the work, so kids don't need to learn

AI is complete dog5hit for writing extensive code. I've tried getting it to write samples of code and it crashes every time. What AI is going to do is take over the advertising world and by extension, the spam and scam world. I already come across videos and ads on youtube that have been made...
  19. Desdinova

WARNING! An app to help trannies train the voice is coming

You know what would be a better idea? How about a voice training app that helps people get rid of their speech impediments? I can't count how many dudes have walked into my business that talk like Elmer Fudd.