Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

What do you guys think of the following cars?

Don't get a scion... they're ugly as **** and the tc isnt going to be a ton faster than any of the other cars (it only makes 160 horsepower and 160 pound-feet of torque) . The only car in this thread i can agree with is the guy who said mustang, but then again i'm biased because i own one...
  2. S

Reason I'm Returning my xbox360

PS3 is ridiculous - for the price you can get the xbox 360 and the wii with a few games
  3. S

Drug test

Actually yes they can fire you based on the detection of those drinks... it's considered failing the test. They can also fire you because of dilution which is also considered failing. Let's say you were taking creatine... about 2% of creatine is turned into creatinine every day... that means...
  4. S

Drug test

Like it matters if they are illegal or not.. if you use one and they find out you fail the test. These drinks don't work and are a waste of money. Tell me how a magical chemical can sort through your layers of fat and make the thc vanish in 3 hours. It can't. Not to mention alot of them like...
  5. S

Drug test

Okay, first of all, the drinks that you can buy at head shops rarely work plus most labs test for the ingredients used in those drinks anyways. Secondly, many labs now test creatinine levels which show up lower if you dilute your piss too much... but it does work pretty effectively if you can...
  6. S

Fake nails, hair, boobs, eyelashes, nips, lifts, tucks, staples, folds, mutilates...

Thats doesnt prove anything... There aren't a ton of women out there that want to make their breasts smaller and get a new butt chin stuck on their face. I could just as easily say that more women get breast implants then men, so therefore, women are more vain. Damn well it seems i was 4 pages...
  7. S

Pipe smoking 101

unless it was glass and filled with marijuana
  8. S

How to raise £6000 in one year..

Getting a part-time job is about all you can do at 15, unless you can manage to sell on ebay or something similar for a profit.
  9. S

Anyone here following American Idol this year?

It's not really a singing competition though. It just a bunch of americans who vote for whoever they like the most, often not even considering voices. I'm not going to argue with you about kellie because chris is by far my favorite, but i highly doubt she's going to be leaving anytime soon...
  10. S

Anyone here following American Idol this year?

Kellie is by far one of the, if not the best singer on the show. She might be stupid but shes beautiful, easy to like, and has a great voice, she has the most star-like personallity than anyone who has been on the show. Honestly I have no idea what you see in Elliot, his voice isnt that great...
  11. S

Sick of parents... thinking about running away.

Then stay home you dumb *****.
  12. S

not driving is driving me crazy (get it?)

Exactly. Quit *****ing and get a ride.
  13. S

Street Fighting and Survival

No you didn't.
  14. S

It takes 21 days to break a habit: 21 days no masturbation: The 3 week plan w/options

Most of you aren't going to get that huge energy boost that you expected. As long as you weren't masturbating daily or more then your energy levels arent very depleted in the first place.
  15. S

Books teaching illusions, magic tricks

www.ellusionist.com has some great videos.
  16. S

Masturbating twice a day

Twice a day is pretty bad. Lay off it a little, constant masturbation really does deplete a huge amount of energy.
  17. S

Looking for some cool sunglasses

More expensive sunglasses are usually much better. They have lighter, harder to break materials and better lenses. 5$ sunglasses don't come polarized.
  18. S

ALPHA Walking in the Corridor

This was ment to be a joke guys. :rolleyes:
  19. S

ALPHA Walking in the Corridor

Wow this is completely ridiculous. Who the **** cares how an alpha walks. If you were really alpha you wouldn't even think about it.