Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Surfing.

It has nothing to do with women. Any more questions?
  2. F

Surfing.

I know there's a spot next to NYU, on West fourth street. They sell snowboards, surfboards, skateboards, and so on. Is that what you were referring to? Is that store at Long Beach better than the stores in the city? I'm planning to go to this diving store in the city to buy a wetty, and...
  3. F

Surfing.

Where would you recommend I go: Headhigh, or Long Beach Surf Shop?
  4. F

Importance Of Music Selection

I know many AFCs who listen to rap. You're theory is "wack son."
  5. F

Getting that "Perfect" body.

What about the 5x5 routines? Aren't they better?
  6. F

Surfing.

By the way, I emailed the owners for more information. I think I'll go for something cheap like those until I get better; then, I shall move on to a brand spanking new FISH, or something. :woo: Thanks for the help; hopefully I can get a good deal from the Surfboard owners at craiglist.
  7. F

Surfing.

Okay.
  8. F

Curing a hangover....

How about not drinking too much? "If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen."
  9. F

Thanks.
  10. F

Surfing.

Thanks for the links. If I was to go to a store, however, which store (and location) would be the best - NYC, or LI? Is a Fish better than a longboard/funboard? Which suit do you wear for the winter? Is it good?
  11. F

Is meal frequency overrated when trying to shape up?

You need to eat to intake x amount of carbs/protein/cals daily to make gains. It takes a long time to get "freakishly huge," and that's not contributed to the eating habits; in other words, you won't get freakishly huge BECAUSE you eat 5-6 meals a day.
  12. F

Finding a passion

I'm going to start surfing this summer; I've been snowboarding for two seasons now, and I've really progressed quickly. What can I say? I'm a fast learner! :up: And, I've been playing the guitar since seventh grade. :cool: My biggest passion, in general, is the water - swimming...
  13. F

Surfing.

Thank you for the information. I'm going to go out and buy it soon. Once I get to the next level, I'll ask you for more technical help - like maintain, etc.
  14. F

Wait, so by Bulking, you can subsequently lose fat?
  15. F

Surfing.

I think I'll go for a funboard. Which wet suits are the most reliable? I don't mind surfing in the winter - if the waves are high - as long as I don't freeze my ass off. Do you guys recommend any particular funboard for me? I am 5' 10'' and I weigh 155 lb. And, I plan on getting bigger...
  16. F

Surfing.

Awesome! But, that's not my motivation; I actually enjoy water, and watersports. However, it is an added bonus! :up:
  17. F

Surfing.

What do you mean by "more resistance is your stance?" If I'm more stable, you mean?
  18. F

Surfing.

Okay, I'll look into those boards - any specific brand though? My riding style is regular, by the way. At least, it's regular for snowboarding; however, I'm comfortable on either sides - I can handle goofy, and regular. Yeah, I could do that. I fell a lot, but eventually I managed to hold...
  19. F

Surfing.

I did that before; I did it successfully - I rode the waves lying down on the boogy board. It was easy.
  20. F

Surfing.

What makes a "good" surfboard? Which are the best brands? And, what are the best "unknown" brands? So, my board should be seven feet long? I am 5' 10". How do I take care of it?