Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Lr: Awww V-day

OMG blink u r t3h dj!
  2. T

how many of you got laid last night:D

Silly b*tch played lazy princess... thin ice...
  3. T

CONDOMS in LTR

Put the pill in her mouth and her ass in the gym!
  4. T

GF tells me how some random guy hitted on her..hmm translate

She was CLEARLY was with him at the club, and got his number for a repeat encounter.
  5. T

Help please! I need to pass this drug test for my new job

ima getin tired of u sayin ima
  6. T

FR(kinda) chick from class

Deviating from the main point, but; Silly rationale. Some girls tend to feel the need to be 'nice', and be responsive to fluff talk. Anyway in that situation, so would most average men. It's called basic human interaction.
  7. T

Ignore a little. LTR

Going on the quality of posts you have excreted, I wouldn't be the first to cast stones.
  8. T

Never had an orgasm from a BJ

Guess it depends on the girl... I never did either, until I ran into some girl at the beach at night over the holidays in a time gone by. Sucked like a f*cking whirlwind... amazing.
  9. T

Is there any future in Graphic Design?

Absolutely - the industry has never been better. I always had this notion of it being a field of very little pay, and lack of work opportunities.... but i'm currently freelancing and making about twice the average wage (until I hit the study again soon). Everyone knows someone that needs...
  10. T

Too much sosuave is bad

You like giving excrement to lost souls.
  11. T

Vocal tonality & inflection is MASSIVELY telling

Really good post Duke, and spot on.
  12. T

Ignore a little. LTR

I'm sorry Mighty, but this is an absolute load of wank. Rules are there as guidelines, and material pertaining to loosing power in such a trivial situation holds little weight. If you stuff up, you say sorry, in a roundabout way. It's not an issue of losing power, it's an issue of common...
  13. T

W.H.E.A.T.: subject matter for the first date

" WHEAT! Guaranteed to bore and cause gluten-induced intestinal backups, just like a REAL LIFE police interrogation!"
  14. T

Once a cheater always a cheater?

There is no set rule, we aren't machines. Outside factors can and do play into it a hell of a lot.
  15. T

****y and Funny...heres one for ya

Can someone please explain that to me?
  16. T

Where are the car enthusiasts!!!!!!!

Yeah it's not actually the ti - these are the standard coupes, but seem much more compressed vertically. Maybe it's a semi-standard mod, or their lowered state was playing tricks on my eyes... How economical do you find it? That's the other factor really, I could probably live with a 4 cyl...
  17. T

What the best laptop around AU$1500-$2000

Toshiba and IBM are the best bang/reliability for the buck.
  18. T

Computer Science, Computer Programmers

Sigh... I never made any inferrence to myself being involved in either said or related field, so any related arguments are redundant. Anyway, you make your own opportunities, regardless of circumstance. Despite the fact I know plenty of people involved in networking and IT that do in...