Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

Aspergers syndrome

Most of you guys are way off base. Asking "what do Aspergers sufferers act like", is like asking what people with blue eyes act like. Some characteristics are present, but no two Aspergers sufferers are the same. Some are loud, some are quiet, some dominate groups, others don't want to be...
  2. W

I've lost it all and need help rebuilding my life

Christ, this thread bought back a load of old names from the past. Jariel man, no worries! I'd wager 1/2 the guys in Britain have been laid off. I've been reduced to working in a crappy gym, job I hate, just to make ends meet - but I'm ok with it, I know it isn't for ever, just like your...
  3. W

The #1 SECRET TIP to Getting Your Ex-GF Back!

The number one secret is to remember that you broke up in the first place, and it's over.
  4. W

Handling LJBF from girl you have been going out and kissing

Honestly, learn to walk away. It'll only piss you off being around her and not getting what you want. Be a man about it.
  5. W

Doing voice overs?

6. W

ElStud gives more tips from what he's learned in the game.

In the end you're only fooling yourself.
  7. W

ElStud gives more tips from what he's learned in the game.

I don't know why you guys get so wound up over this fool. At then end of the day, he's only kidding himself, and only hurtinghimself. He can parrot out advice we all know, claim he's some sort of super being for talking to women, and we're all haters . .. *yawn*. When it comes down to it...
  8. W

Warning: DO NOT ESCALATE IN DAY GAME + corrupt cops

I couldn't be arsed to credit him to be honest, and the name seemed to fit for this CLB anyway. :p
  9. W

Nah, let him continue what he's doing. This stuff is gold. I wonder what he'll get upto next week? An old woman hitting him over the head with her handbag for harrassing her grandaughter? Trying, and failing to take candy from a baby? From now on, Elstud should be known as CLB -...
  10. W

HahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahaha:crackup: :crackup: Seriously. HahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahaha I remember when this fool got thrown out of Abercrombie and Fitch for being...
  11. W

ElStud gives a little more advice on approaching.

Aye you're right. We all have alot more problems than just women. You have the same problems. Just don't have the women.
  12. W

What ElStud has learned from the game.

I've got an amazing girlfriend. I love her to bits. I've got what you want a fantastic "sexual mate", who I can spend all day with and still want to see her some more. I'd take her above all the other ***** in the world. Great for me, right? Still had to do more than just approach her.
  13. W

Had Unprotected Sex, whats best way to prevent pregnancy

Tell her you'll meet her at your kung fu class. She can be your sparring partner and you're practising multiple stomach kicks ala Dane cook. And I know English biology is better than that. If she's had her period she can't be pregnant you simpleton.
  14. W

FR: Girl I talked to outside of library.

Months away and it's still the same old ****. Guys, I've had my go arounds with El Stud, and I flamed him worse than anyone, but after some much needed perspective, he'sout there talking to birds. Yeah he doesn't get dates, and yeah he doesn't get laid, but he's in the field. He'll...
  15. W

Something I noticed in general about college girls...

Funny, I picture a black Cartman.
  16. W

Something I noticed in general about college girls...

Wow. He got owned. Daft bastad was probably sarging in a wedding convention.
  17. W

Being picky = good or bad?

Incorrect. This is what keeps the majority of guys here virgins. There is no point me crying out "Are they good enough for me?" if I'm skinny/fat, boring, can't talk to women, and socially retarded. I recognised my faults, then worked on them, till I actually became "the prize" to be won...
  18. W

Being picky = good or bad?

Like it matters. I'd have a better chance of getting my rugby team to sit through an season of will and grace (she's sassy, he's gay, we get it), than you have actually getting any girl, never mind one who's met your high standards. And, honestly, what makes you believe you deserve the...
  19. W

Oh My God!!!!!!!! Guys Any Advice.

Perhaps it's time you started "burning bridges". Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned as they say. In reality, what is continuing this "relationship" doing for you other than making you fear for your life?
  20. W

My ex is pregnant..

As Dane Cook'd say: "Yeeah sure I'll take care of it, wanna meet me at the top of some stairs? Or you can come to my kung fu class. I need to practice my multiple stomach kicks, you can be my sparing partner" Seriously, just be thankful it isn't yours. I know every chumpish bone in your...