Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Persistance and Confidence: How to Overcome Flaky Behavior

Should I be persistent with a girl I've already had sex with? Seems after the sex I can't seem to hangout with her, but her flirting hasn't changed.
  2. J

Can anyone relate?

The sex usually gets better with a new chick though. Oh well moving on to other girls.
  3. J

Can anyone relate?

Went out with a girl on two dates, all went well. Go to her place for the third date, have sex, stay the night, go home. Then you have a few short convos the week after.. things are still the same flirty etc, then all of a sudden she ignores you. What just happened? Do girls lose interest after...
  4. J

psychology behind IL/flaking and not responding, some insight please

Don't worry about what the girl thinks or is doing. Just go about your life and if a meet up happens it happens. Meet more girls.
  5. J

hmm...

guyinneed: - think positively of yourself. - you may think your problems are a big deal but they are really not. - you may not think you are as good as everyone else because you lack hobbies, girls etc (whatever you consider a problem/dillemma) its not a big deal, everyone's going through...
  6. J

My talk with CapedCrusader08

One sentence: Stop defending, Start attacking! I thunk if we drill as many different metaphors into your head as possible you'll be forced to think nothing but these things. Maybe print something out and read it everyday when you wake up? Only if you want it bad enough?
  7. J

I want to be more outgoing,yet....

What you have to do is forget about the past and forget about all the expectations you've placed on yourself and forget about what other people have and just think about YOURSELF, NOW, IN THE MOMENT, WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW? maybe its only an ice cream or something but take that small step...
  8. J

AFCs make it harder to get girls

Everyone has the right to believe they are of higher value. No matter what. Don't we teach ugly guys here on this forum to be the prize? So whats the beef with a ugly girl thinking she is the prize?
  9. J

The Art of Small Talk

what your saying has to be amusing you pretty much, otherwise its like you've got a hidden agenda or you're just being polite. but if your interested in the girl you don't want to have a hidden agenda you want to state your intentions and you don't want to be polite because that will get you...
  10. J

Money for Pu$$y

It's not the actual money their attracted to its your ability to get the money (the journey not the destination) that their attracted to. They see you as a success.
  11. J

Elstud, I'm calling you out!

i think elstud has the right to do whatever he wants when it comes to women why does everyone care so much?
  12. J

Stuck in friendzone

Do nut, man!
  13. J

Help with Facebook

i dunno tell her it makes her look manly or something. nah i'd just say dont worry and change the subject, that will keep her thinking.
  14. J

Interpret this

deleted cause i wanna
  15. J

Don't know if I just shot myself in the foot

you were watching comedy it probably rubbed off on you yay!
  16. J

qualifications of a good bf/a power struggle

First or second date maybe, but even if you don't do it then she won't be expecting you to do it in the future anyway. You've established thats just how you are. And if she doesn't like it, its her problem.
  17. J

GF Thinks I Should Walk Her Home After Dates

and she walks all that way wtf?
  18. J

Im getting checked out...alot...

what haircut did you get?
  19. J

Reality

i don't think this topic is even debatable... no one knows how reality works its just reality. and basically stuff only exists because we have names to call things. if language didn't exist and thought didn't exist would there even be a reality? i don't think so. therefore our thoughts create...
  20. J

It's no secret: "The Secret" and the "Law of Attraction" are BULLSH*T

Who's to say that positive emotions create positive things and vice versa. When positive and negative are just words created by us. I believe that what happens to us isn't created by us as individuals but by us as a whole. None of this secret bs.