Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

denied by co-worker

wow so i guess he is screwed :eek:
  2. T

women "flipping" hair

ummm did you actually went to see a physcologist and ask that?
  3. T

women "flipping" hair

^ haha nice
  4. T

women "flipping" hair

5. T

Alright guys, i'm going to need everyones opinion on this.

do you even really know if she's a virgin or not? better ask her to give you latest report of blood test no seriously though, would you want to fuk some random girl on the internet who probably sleeps around random internet girls just because they are horny and thirst for sex if you guys...
  6. T

Man I can't stand this

it's called desperate for a real don jon like me, i just be myself,relax, and smile. that's what you really need to do. if your trying to be someone else, it won't work my advice is that think it through for things like: 1) what do i need to improve my overall look, ask female friends...
  7. T

I Called my gf, and it ended with her family all laughing at me

lol... good job! now you probably won't get laid :eek: :cry:
  8. T

财富:360(grainren)

你有沒有搞錯啊 要貼也要貼色情的人妖圖片啊 讓他們從衣櫃裡出來也不會在網路上做白日夢 我看他們都是看A片太多了 或者是在pub理搞又醜又胖的女生 :crackup: :up:
  9. T

women "flipping" hair

but why do they look away? last time at club i was having so much fun and smiling all night some girls were smiling/waving at me but i was too high to walk over lol
  10. T

Go ahead, rate my pic

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA you could pass up as a drag queen easily
  11. T

Clubbing alone?

if you see a woman sitting all alone and just drinking, make your move! i have went to bar alone sometimes, i'd meet women easier that way without having friends giving me pressure
  12. T

women "flipping" hair

if that is really it, i have missed 10+ chances... although most of the women i've seen are older than me (i'm 20)
  13. T

Were His actions Innocent?

typical attention ***** lol
  14. T

Were His actions Innocent?

for a woman (if you are or just some hairy dude whatever) YOU THINK TOO MUCH... i got bored reading the first sentence and read the last paragraph obviously he wants you, but just testing you. if you like it and wondering why the **** hes doing that just tell him "you want me? pound me...
  15. T

women "flipping" hair

you know how a woman does that thing when they use one arm and whips at their hair and make it look neatly beautiful / sexy :) well lately, while working at a super-market. i'd often get looks from woman, most of the times within a short distance, made eye contract, they'd flip their hair...
  16. T

meeting women in raves?

i was wondering if anyone have good tips to pick up women in raves? most of the pretty girls hang out with their group of friends so it's really hard for me to approach and ask her to dance with me. i also have noticed many women made eye contact with me or even dancing closer & closer to...
  17. T

boosting confidence by talking

haha i don't have to do that, i always caught girls looking at me as i walk by them, but when i look at them they always look away though :( i think the reason that i'm not scaried at work around female co-workers are that because i am not attracted to them, when i was working with a...
  18. T

i have boost a lot of my confidence lately, i've been making a lot of my female co-workers laugh/chuckle at things i've said which is a good thing because they all started being really friendly to me as i am new to the job :cool:
  19. T

lately i've been working hard so i dont really have time to think about girlfriend or looking for one while talking i talk to all the female co-workers (i am a busboy so i have interaction with most workers) although some are older or aren't as pretty but talking to them boosting my...
  20. T

get off the internet

get off the internet, stop asking question, be a man and treat woman with respect, if she doesn't respect you, why should you