Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

New theory on approaching women

Yo I feel you man. Im like super good looking and girls see me, theyre intimidated so they look at me mean. They give me a look like they want me but don't want to want me. I also get looks like "you ain't all dat." I feel like its a defense mechanism that they have towards me. I guess i'm too...
  2. J

What do you say, what a girl say you're funny?

I once said You should see my "Stand Up". Got some too. :D
  3. J

What do you say, what a girl say you're funny?

When a girl says im funny i usually laugh or don't say anything at all.
  4. J

can't walk up to that girl? here's why (probably)For LTR searchers

You gotta think of that girl as a person, a human being, a "friend". emphasis on friend. get those romantic ideas out of your head about you and her getting together sharing romantic moments. If you approach her as a friend then it cuts the pressure by at least half, or maybe more. comment on...
  5. J

A girl challenged me to a fisticuff fight

same story? what yall talkin about? By the way the videos are funny LOL where yall found those at? I can fight a hell of alot better than them. people in these boards are too funny. BTW playa, im spanish.
  6. J

Ha ha nah i should've though.
  7. J

Ok whatever, it sounds like this Joecollapoppa or what ever the hell his name is was some kinda Legend in this forum? Funny, do yall treat all people named JOE the same in this forum?
  8. J

Nah it aint that serious Ok wait I get it now, yall gonna haze the newcommer. Ok i see.
  9. J

LOL Crank It Up, I like your style. I'm not takin her seriously.
  10. J

At work I was chillin with my boys just talkin and goofin off. A girl walked past us and said "why yall all in the way for?" we were kinda blocking the hallway. I was like yo who she think she is? BIG MISTAKE- she approached me and said "What did you say little man?" by the way I am 5'6" but...
  11. J

Some truth for the guys who think about women 24/7

I just realized this a couple of weeks ago. If you think about girls too much in your life, you will become a blithering mold wondering if what you're doing is right or wrong. At one point in time I was too obsessed with girls and didn't find other focuses. therefore i was never free from their...
  12. J

Guys...how about ditching the skirts and putting some pants on for a change?

I agree with Mr S. Women are calling themselves PIMPS now. That shows there is a change from the way things have been. We can't lose this race men. I never seen it happening. never saw it coming. them women been readin them books. :D Have yall ever seen that movie 2 can play that game? That...
  13. J

Check this one out--airport girls

Yeah pee gee i see where you're getting at. Its time for me to shine. but i still aint gonna whistle and touch them like the others LOL :D And by the way, i keep getting mail about this moderator name Eternal who doesn't know how to masturbate or can't get it up??? so he shuts down...
  14. J

Is anyone here "model" good looking?

I am model good looking. i get self concious because of this. The fact that I can get alot of women but i don't take every opportunity fazes me sometimes. also i feel it aint my fault cuz when i catch girls looking at me, they act weird, like they like me but don't want to.
  15. J

Tired of being a nice guy?--Big Tips!!!

Ok, this is coming from a former nice guy. Im not rugged or thuggish. nor gangsta but i aint a nice guy either. these are some tips that i am nice enough to give to yall nice guys. 1) teasing: you have to tease the girl. whether you're with her or not. Doing this hides you're feelings to a...
  16. J

Nah centurion you got me all wrong, i smile and say hi, but thats really it. i just started working there. the people that are jumping all over these girls are getting frowns in return. the girls are gettin angry because so many guys are on them. yelling and hollering. i gain appeal cuz i act...
  17. J

Ok i just started working at an airport and the hunnies are sooo fly. The people that Im working with are always saying things to them such as good morning and so forth. Me though, i just keep it low key. There are so many guys there trying to get a piece that me saying nothing to them sets me...
  18. J

how to look "bad boyish" question

Just look tough, look serious. have that "i don't play around street face on."