Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Objective: The Flags of our Fathers!

Guru, Great to see you, too. You're also one of the guys that gets "it". Life is a journey not a destination. If you're not growing, you're dying. To be sidetracked by folly and ego pursuits only kills the spirit. Trust me, I've mastered folly and it was hell. We are mind, body and soul...
  2. R

Hey, Victory! Great to see you, also. I still look in and see if anything interests me and if there's anything I might be able add my two cents worth. You're topic of Father's Day stirred my sentiments and reflections and I'm glad you posted it. The attitudes of the previous generation...
  3. R

Super posts as always V.U. Ive been thinking of my late father today, as well. He passed just over 2 years ago and I reflect on him often both good and bad. Of his 5 kids I probably spent the most time with him, especially as we both got older. I had the pleasure of traveling with him to...
  4. R

Does your career define you?

And we're suppose to take this naive bull-crap as your ultimate wisdom? If so, humanity is on a downward spiral worse than I've imagined. More than likely you've never been on your deathbed or been with someone who has. If so, I would assume you'd glean some wisdom or at least question whether...
  5. R

How would you handle this ?

Personally, I think she's a lost cause and you're wasting your time. Do the math. She's 24 and just ended a 6 year relationship. Ergo, she was 18 when it started. Chicks don't let go of those things that easily especially at that age. It's a whole new world for her being on her own and she's...
  6. R

Dealing with 10s

Personally, I don't get intimidated by 10s. Why? Because in my mind they don't exist. It is a figment of your imagination and you projecting onto them that they are perfect when they are not. Nobody's perfect and never will be. The minute you assume a woman is a 10 is the minute you've...
  7. R

Close call at work

Mr. P. I can totally relate. You know part of my history and were actually a big part of my recovery along with many others here. Thinking about life in general is part of this existential crisis. The bigger picture tries to reveal itself and has a way of making our old thinking irrelevant...
  8. R

Lay Report Movie Date

Agreed. :rockon: Any 18 year old that loves Marvin Gaye is due for plenty of Sexual Healing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfgLcehHKlw Cheers!
  9. R

Help me Be more Attractive towards women

I think you're probably acting too needy. Girls can sniff this out the moment they meet you. If you're good looking and successful then it's not your outer self that's turning them off. It must be your inner self. There's something lacking. My guess is you're lacking confidence and putting...
  10. R

Any "Game" blog that doesn't whine endlessly?

I think 50% of what they acquired together is fair. Unfortunately, that's not always the case. Here in Canada it's not really fair. Your home is a separate issue falling under "domestic abode". For example, my home is worth quite a bit of money. If I marry or let one move in with me she's...
  11. R

Let's take your analogy a little further. You've built a successful business and things are going well. You hire a new CEO and things don't work out and she decides to quit and go to your competitor. The laws of the land then says you have to give her 50% of your business. Would you...
  12. R

Still get love? :confused: Okay, I see where you're missing the boat. You think sex is love. "Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200." It was you that was pissing on everybody's parade by starting this topic and whining about whining. Some guys here actually have issues...
  13. R

Exactly. :yes: Whining about people whining is counter productive. Game isn't just about how to horse some blimp from P of P (Plenty of Pigs) then moving on to the next cow. Game is also needed in an LTR or marriage to keep it fresh and alive. When it starts decaying that's when the...
  14. R

MGTOW: Thoughts?

I didn't know what it was either and Googled it. I'm old :rockon: and I agree with their sentiments too. The naive and manginas can deny that men are being marginalized. They'll soon find out one way or another. Hopefully, it won't cost them everything they've worked for and having to start...
  15. R

Advise me....

You're welcome. You don't have to keep your mouth shut. Just be aware what's coming out of it. There's nothing wrong with being friendly, playful and confident but just be aware when you're ready to cross the line and possibly saying something too chumpish or revealing. She knows you like...
  16. R

Advise me....

It didn't sabotage your chances but it set you back and you have to recover. It seems like you were doing well but revealed your hand by opening your mouth too soon. Your simple statement of "very nice talking to you, I like you" was very chumpish and lifted her unconsciously onto the...
  17. R

Losing my virginity with hookers to get over sexual hang-ups

I was in Amsterdam in 1993 and had the time of my life. I didn't partake of any of the hookers because I met a chick from Denmark who satisfied my sexual desires. Still, it was a very positive experience for me, also. Between the coffee shops and night life, my pal and I visited the museums...
  18. R

Slutwalk

The Slutwalk is typical of the modern, feminist mindset. They're proud to be sluts and don't think of the term as pejorative. They should be able to flaunt their bodies for attention but a man must not look at them as a sexual object. Unless, of course, they want you to. It is up to the...
  19. R

Men who marry again and again -- perpetual betas?

I have a friend whose wife left him after 20 years of marriage. He's desperately on the market for another woman. His reason? He said he didn't like coming home to an empty house. He's quite well off yet somewhat naive and utopian when it comes to women. He still believes in fairy tales and...
  20. R

Losing my virginity with hookers to get over sexual hang-ups

Congratulations! :up: I give you credit for having the balls to go through with it. It may be a hooker but it still takes courage to overcome your fears. Sure, it wasn't with your soulmate. :crazy: But you've taken a big step towards clearing one of your hurdles. Good luck. Cheers!