Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Z

Does a man's salary really matter?

As long as you make more than she does you'll be fine. Women subconsciously pay attention to that, whether they want to or not, so it gradually becomes an issue in LTR's.
  2. Z

Is it difficult to date if you are "frugal"?

Brilliant on so many levels. That's the only answer you'll ever need.
  3. Z

is this acceptable behavior by gf?

You are the second person on this forum whose nick is clearly an imitation of mine. I can tell because I post here once or twice a year, and your screen names keep popping up a few weeks after my spurt of posts. Just so people don't confuse us, I don't approve of anything you've written and you...
  4. Z

How Do You Talk To Women At A Gym With Headphones On?

I agree. If you make eye contact and she likes you she'll make herself available. You don't need to talk to a woman for 10 minutes for her to figure out you're hitting on her. If she doesn't make it easy for you then she just saved you a crash and burn. There is nothing you can do to make her...
  5. Z

gf dont like sex..will she?

I agree with the previous responses. If she likes you she will have sex with you even if she doesn't enjoy it that much. You have a gf who does not like you and does not have sex with you. My best guess is that you're rich or there is some other need that you can satisfy without asking for...
  6. Z

Moment of Weakness

wear the uniform or GTFO Your size could be part of it. Most girls are superficial. When you posted a pic I expected to see a typical loser who wouldn't know how to say "hi" to a stranger, let alone get laid with a hottie. I'm surprised to see you look as if you are well-adjusted socially and...
  7. Z

Strip Club tips

Why would a stripper give a free lap dance to the AFC who might fall for her and give her wads of cash in the future and not to the experienced DJ? :cool:
  8. Z

Women are disgusting....

Haha. If that's the most disgusting thing you've seen women do you are one lucky man. I'm sure it does not even register on the "why women suck" scale of most men. Frankly, I hadn't even paid attention to it until you pointed it out. I didn't even realize men never do that.
  9. Z

Getting your life in order and dating....

Women have no business asking how much you make. The way they see you they should not be able to tell if you're making 1K or 100K a month. Don't even think of bringing it up and if she asks then it's a good time to eject. Even gold diggers should be bright enough not to ask that kind of question...
  10. Z

Getting your life in order and dating....

I agree. By trying to actively date quality women you will not only end up frustrated and dissatisfied but will even limit the time you have to spend on job seeking.
  11. Z

Objective: The Quality Man Question!

That is true but only for club environments where you can't discriminate on anything other than looks. If you try to pick up women at the 7-11 it's much more about social skills.
  12. Z

My Hubby is one of you, so plz explain.

Don't worry about the compliments. Some people give them away freely while others don't. It's a matter of style and not related to how much he loves you. "Experience" is overrated. Just keep trying new things with your husband. Let him know you're open to experimentation too. New positions...
  13. Z

Getting Married In One Week--Suicide?

It might be suicide but not for the reasons you stated. Any of these possible problems can be overcome if you act like a man and are not completely smitten. I write that knowing nothing anyone will write here will change your mind so I won't talk about the disadvantages.
  14. Z

Objective: The Quality Man Question!

This is a great thread. It is not about what a female wants. It's about how and if the man objectively assesses himself in relation to society. Then that assessment can be used for self-improvement that will result in success. It was clearly prompted by keyboard jockeys who keep making posts...
  15. Z

Where have the fun woman gone?

As women age they become more picky. If you are not intrinsically a fun guy you might have trouble attracting them. Also, women at that age start looking for stable relationships and take money into consideration when choosing a LTR partner. Fun, original, intelligent women (and you obviously...
  16. Z

Guy gets LJBF'd by chick at 8th grade, stays "friends" for 35 years (& other stories)

It's pretty obvious her second divorce had nothing to do with her friend. I don't understand why there are so many people on this site who have no female friends. There is just no logical reason not to have any unless the man is a raging misogynist who believes women are only good for one...
  17. Z

Hooking up through the grapevine

It's not how it has worked for me in the past either. Usually "through the grapevine" has only worked when I met the girl in person at a party or somewhere else where both of us were going to be anyway. The grapevine recommendation took care of itself independently of the game I was already...
  18. Z

Why should a Girl (HB) Date you?

How astute of you to post from a different nickname. You can so easily fool everyone on the mature forum. Attacking me personally in such an aggressive way doesn't give away your identity at all. Keep up the good work. The original post comes from desperation. It asks for advice that would...
  19. Z

Am I missing something - Women and Money

You've made your original post and 3 follow ups and noone has any clue what you're talking about. Does she make you go to an expensive gym? Does she make you take up expensive hobbies like golfing? Does she want you to go to spas every day? Does she make you hire different hookers three times a...
  20. Z

Is there anything good about men?

Thanks.