Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

dj bible needs 'friend to girlfriend' entry... HOW REMISS!!!

It's not THAT difficult to turn a friend into more. But, as others have said, only do it if you're willing to give up on your friendship for ever. It might work out, but then again it usually doesn't. So, attempt at your own risk. --Romeo
  2. M

Marriage after 6 months too soon?????

What's the point? "Love" is the greatest intoxicant on the planet. You're not going to "save" your friend, he's going to have to learn for himself. Who here has a success story of "saving" one of their friends when they were in love? I sure don't. And I've seen some doozies of relationships...
  3. M

Online personal and chat rooms

I always find comments like this interesting: That is just too funny. Now you're defining what a true DJ is. Where does the line stop? How about these qualifications: 1. You have to be have slept with over 100 women to be a true DJ. 2. You have to be just as skilled picking women up at...
  4. M

This forum isn't helpful to anyone, just depressing...

I think the problem with this site is that there are too many keyboard jockeys. Too many guys who don't have a focking clue about women. Who don't have the experience with women to back up what they say. I think it also has something to do with age and maturity as well. It's really hard for me...
  5. M

Instant Messaging w/ Girls (must see)

Now that was fudging funny as hell.
  6. M

Online personal and chat rooms

It's the same thing over and over again. If you believe women online are b1tches, and it's impossible to become a player online, then you're right. If you believe picking up women in bars is next to impossible, then you're right. If you believe it's impossible to find quality women at...
  7. M

Where can i meet "Big girls" help!!

Try online. Match.com or Yahoo Personals. Plenty of thick women there. HTH, --Romeo
  8. M

Good Kisser

Some hints to be a good kisser. 1. Go slowly, build up the anticipation. 2. Most women don't like to feel like you're trying to check their tonsils with your tongue. Don't shove your tongue down her throat. Play with her tongue, run your tongue along her lips, playfully suck her tongue...
  9. M

Tried Pug's approach method, ahh, I feel so stupid!

It's pointless everyone arguing about the "Are You Single?" approach. It definitely works, however there is so much to it. If you listen to David DeAngelo who originated this opener. You will realize that an opener is only 7% what you say, and 93% of all the other stuff. You have to take...
  10. M

Pug's 100 approach journal

Interesting. From another self-proclaimed virgin. So your basis for your assertion is????? If you've never had sex, and you've never had the opportunity to try different women out, how would you know? I have no problem with respecting your religious beliefs. However don't assume that you...
  11. M

Pug's 100 approach journal

No offense brother, but from a virgin your theory is pretty untested. Trust me, I have made the mistake of getting involved with a woman who was really horrible in bed. I'm dating a yoga instructor, and she can quite literally almost make me pass out with the intensity of the orgasm. So, there...
  12. M

How do you TRUST women?

When you actually commit to someone, you're not worried about a better choice. You're happy with what you have, that's the whole point of it. If you're always worried about the grass is greener, you will never find true happiness. What most people don't realize is that true happiness isn't...
  13. M

How do you TRUST women?

Perfect example. I bet you haven't had much success with women have you? There will always be someone better than you????? WTF? What the hell are you talking about. When I'm dating a woman, I know that I'm the best thing in her life. Don't you? -Romeo
  14. M

How do you TRUST women?

You know the funny part is I don't think you can really achieve the success you want with women, until you leave all theat sh1t behind you. If you don't truly love women, trust them, appreciate them, etc. You will never get the kind of success you crave. People are a lot more in tune with...
  15. M

The Question

Why ask? Just assume they will. I'd say 11 of 10 girls will give you oral. Why 11? Because of the 10 who will sleep with you, you'll always find one or two who won't fack you, but will give you head. \
  16. M

When to call her your girlfriend

I ****ed up this exact thing last night, called a girl I've been seeing for a few months my friend when I was introducing her. I'm still getting **** for that. I agree with what the other poster said. Either: a. This is Jane or b. This my date Jane C. this is my friend...
  17. M

Working women: Waitresses, Bar staff etc

Six weeks???? Damn!!!! I worked in the restaurant business for 10 years. Six weeks my ass. I like to go to the restaurant closer to closing time, and then I bust their balls the whole night, while on the flip side being nice and funny. I can usually get them to meet me at the local waitstaff...
  18. M

Working women: Waitresses, Bar staff etc

Six weeks???? Damn!!!! I worked in the restaurant business for 10 years. Six weeks my ass. I like to go to the restaurant closer to closing time, and then I bust their balls the whole night, while on the flip side being nice and funny. I can usually get them to meet me at the local waitstaff...
  19. M

Scared Single

That is one of the benefits of learning from sites like these. Traditionally men get very little choice in their wives, the woman usually chooses. Because most men have no clue how to attract women, how to get what you want. But, from the information here, if properly applied you have...
  20. M

Age Difference -- Whats biggest difference you've had?

34 and I'm currently dating a 24 year old. Although I have recently dated a few 22's, an 18 and an 19. When I was 21 I dated a 34 year old that taught me much. Honestly any more than 10 years is a little pointless at least for me. Even the 10 years difference between me and the 24 year old...