Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

The next level of virtual life

But doesn't the "have" make the "do" worthwhile? For example, if all you do is work ("do") without the rewards ("have"), is there a point to it?
  2. D

Despising celebrities

This is the exact attitude of people who hate successful DJs. Nice Guy: "I just hate these cruel, barbaric men who get more women than I do. They don't even deserve these women! I'm so much nicer and smarter."
  3. D

get rich posts

There's nothing wrong with a desire to become wealthy. If you reach for the stars, even if you fail, you'll still get to the sky.
  4. D

I think I'm falling into a depression. I'm not sure what I can do

Try to find the cause of depression. Does it happen when you're alone? What are the "triggers"? Next time you get depressed, try to figure out what you were doing at that time, and where you are. For example, when I got depressed, I found out it was while I wasn't doing anything (sitting...
  5. D

Business Approach

Theres a 99% chance its a scam (the other 1% chance is him being a terrorist/psycho). These guys ruin business for everyone else. If what he's pitching is illegal, pretend to be sucked in, take down his details, and report him to the police.
  6. D

My gf wants us to put away the condoms....should I?

Re: Re: My gf wants us to put away the condoms....should I? Dude, you sick, sick bastard...
  7. D

High Maintainance Professional Women

Shower before you meet them.
  8. D

POLL: Would you wear this t-shirt

I've always wondered what would happen if I wore a t-shirt that says "I'M ROCK HARD FOR JESUS" to a Christian rock concert.
  9. D

Money management help!! Spending addiction!!

One of my friends wears $5 t-shirts you buy from K-Mart, and he looks better than those homo guys wearing $500 silk shirts.
  10. D

Blair Witch Project

Go to www.snopes.com and search for blair witch. Its fake. In fact, the town where the movie was set had a billion tourists coming in to check it out, and their sheriff even makes a statement saying the movie was fake. If it was real, I think the police would be investigating it.
  11. D

Great, on my first date, and just have to run into my friends!

"This is the girl I'm gonna f*ck tonight".
  12. D

Living under the shadow of someone "better"

Why do people always assume independence means having no friends? Independence is simply doing what you like, without depending on other peoples' opinions for every little thing. It doesn't mean you should ignore your friends.
  13. D

What is Hooters?

Its a family restaurant that has women with big t!ts in tight t-shirts?
  14. D

What is Hooters?

Any shows?
  15. D

What is Hooters?

Is there really such thing as a restaurant where girls all have giant bazookas, or is this just some myth?
  16. D

Living under the shadow of someone "better"

Use that "hate" as your motivation to be better than those guys. The question is, there's 6 billion people in this world. Will you spend the rest of your life trying to beat them all?
  17. D

So what's YOUR geek thing?

Dude...
  18. D

Hollywood is brainwashing us all

Well everyone on this forum can thank TV, because you guys get a headstart over the other guys.
  19. D

Hollywood is brainwashing us all

Erm, you know, in the days of princes and princesses, times were a lot different. That's why they called it the "medieval era".
  20. D

How many of you REALLY enjoy picking up?

I've been to the DJ forums (the main ones) these few days, and I've noticed a lot of guys seem to take the approach that picking up is some sort of struggle (or worse, a war). How many of you actually enjoy picking up? Is it a menial task to do until you get laid, or do you enjoy the process?