Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

FR-How I Banged My Oneitis

Great story man, major props on your progress
  2. F

Is Prostitution Really so Bad?

Sill society =\
  3. F

25 things I learned about marriage

Good post..
  4. F

Strange Decline in Confidence

Work out more :)
  5. F

Our professor taught us about AFC!!

I lol'd.
  6. F

Don't wait for a sign of interest.

Amazing post!
  7. F

Sun Tzu's Museum of Ancient Neg Hits (MUST SEE)

Marlon Brando is amazing. He does what he wants ... he did not really answer girl's interview questions, but instead teases her and asks her about herself, with complete poise and confidence and a slight ****y smile. "Tell us about your new movie" "Why?"
  8. F

Smoothies!

You should definitely get a blender, I make shakes everyday and it's both delicious and healthy and does not take very long to make at all. Mine has: Strawberries 1 Banana Apple Sauce Ice Cream 1 Cup of Whey Protein Milk Yum :)
  9. F

The Official FOREX Thread

Lol the word popped in my head for some reason and I decided to use it.
  10. F

The vitriolic accusations I was referring to was the one where you claimed he was collecting commission for referrals. There was no proof of this and it was all speculation on your part.
  11. F

Wow, strong conspiracy theory. From an unbiased point of view, I think you really need to chill out, Krassus. You're making vitriolic accusations without clear, irrefutable evidence. I know you're trying to be some noble knight saving us from AngelusPUA's fakeness, but to most people...
  12. F

Talkativeness = Confidence?

Sorry to side-track this thread a little, but I saw this video today and it is simply too funny to pass up. http://www.jokaroo.com/funnyvideos/christopher_walken_prank_call.html :crackup: Anyway back to your question. It's all about how you carry yourself. Are you nervous and jittery? Do...
  13. F

eye contact

It's impossible to tell for sure. I see several scenarios: 1) she's nervous around you because she likes you 2) she's shy and afraid of giving eye contact 3) she's simply uninterested. Of course there could be more reasons as well. You say she waves at you and occasionally stops to talk...
  14. F

How to be a bad Boy?

Good Article
  15. F

My Sales principles applied to getting women

Sounds like NLP theory, but either way it's still a good theory.
  16. F

Scared about college...

I just got back, and I had a blast. :up: proteinpowder is right, people generally don't know each other at this time and are very friendly. Just say "what's up man" "how's it going" and people will usually be friendly back. Sit next to people when you eat and introduce yourself, ask them...
  17. F

Scared about college...

About to go to my orientation tomorrow. Kind of nervous :rock:
  18. F

Nick Lachey is a freakin AFC

I do not know much about Nick Lachey, but from what I saw in the video, he seems to me like a good person. This shows how the masses have high expectations of attractive people, especially if they're rich and famous. The masses expect them to act a certain way and sometimes it's unrealistic...
  19. F

O snap I GOTTA FIONNNNNNE OPTOMETRIST!!!!!!

Haha! My optometrist is fine as hell too.
  20. F

Poll: How should women dress??

Short skirts, anklets, tattoos on lower backs, tight-fitting shirts showing cleavage. This is if I want to get turned on. Otherwise, normal skirts and tight-fitting shirts are fine. They accent the female body.