Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Girlfriend rarely calls, bad sign?

Hi all, I have been with this girl for a month and a half and it seems like everything is going well. We see each other 4-5 days a week and she always buys me things for my house, is affectionate, initiated some of the dates, let me stay Friday night at her house, cooks for me, hang up my...
  2. L

Sign of losing interest?

Welll I cooked her dinner because she cooked me dinner last Sunday, so I returned the favor by surprising her. As for this girl, we are both looking to delay sex as we both want a relationship. We did alot of heavy making out and she was telling me many times during the night how good I make her...
  3. L

Sign of losing interest?

Hi all, yesterday I went on my fifth date with this girl who I have been seeing for the last 2 and a half weeks. We walked in the park near my apartment, then I cooked her dinner, watched a little TV and then went to my bedroom and got physical with each other (did everything but sex since we...
  4. L

She hasn't returned my call, what should I do?

Hi all, I met this woman off craigslist, 28 years old (Im 25) and she is single, no kids. We met at Starbucks last Tuesday and we hit it off well and we had excellent rapport with each other. Then on Sunday night I took her bowling and we bowled and had dinner, she was touching me every five...
  5. L

Online Dating Tips

Hi all, I have been in contact with this girl online that I met through craigslist and so far through the last week we have been exchanging emails with each other. We exchanged pics as well. Yesterday, she sent me an email in which she gave me her phone number. As a result, I wanted to ask, how...
  6. L

Who here lives in the los angeles area?

L.A. right here homie.
  7. L

How to stop getting One-itis

Your right spartan, problem is she does not have my phone number(I never gave it 2 her plus when I call I block my number) and I dont have text messagin on my phone.
  8. L

I know what u mean man, but what surprises me is why some women will make out with a man one day,and then be all distant from him after that? I mean I was always a challenge, kept things light/funny, etc. As for teeth pulled, she had her wisdom teeth pulled. i had mine pulled and couldn't really...
  9. L

Actually there is no issue of caller ID cause I blocked my number, so I can call like as many times as I feel like.. lol. I just did call(3rd try) and her sister picked up and she said that she had her teeth pulled out so couldn't talk. I told her to tell her that ill call back later. She told...
  10. L

Fellas, for some reason, whenever I get physical with a girl(such as kissing, makin out or even sex) I end up getting one-itis for her and I turn all AFC. With the girl i went with friday, we made out for a lil bit, and today I called her to ask her out for the comin friday and no one answered...
  11. L

Potential Blockers

Aight, had the date with girl on Friday, take her for lunch and ice cream. We ended up doin sum deep kissing for a lil bit and then took her home and ended with a hug and kiss. Aight, so my intentions is to wait till Wednesday to call her. However, she hasn't called me yet or emailed me since...
  12. L

Need advice

Hey all I did go on the date with her,we went for hamburgers and ice cream(spent a lil less than 20 dollars). we were playful with each other and after ice cream, I told her to practice her massagin skillls on me. so she did that while i wuz whisperin to her a lot. I didn't go for any kiss cause...
  13. L

Need advice

u r right theman, she could easily have 2-3 guys after her. However, if anythin in this case, challenge would be my best friend because she will wonder why im not so eager like the other guys. Heres how it went, I call her, ask whats up? then I say, "Lets go to hamburger spot near your work...
  14. L

Need advice

Check it out, I met this girl from myspace last friday at Starbucks and meetin turned out well. She touched me couple times and she was laughin and smilin the whole time. I decided to wait till yesterday to call for the first real date. however, she emailed me on Saturday tellin me how good of a...
  15. L

Doc Love System(Dating Dictionary)

I don't even know. all i did was search on Limewire, it was available 4 download and I got a significant portion of it.
  16. L

Doc Love System(Dating Dictionary)

Hey all, I was able to download a significant portion of Doc Love's Dating Dictionary(from The System) and let me tell u, my confidence has gone up alot. The info is extremely valuable. I wasn't able to download all the info, but I got a significant porition of it and it is a must read. If...
  17. L

When to call girl

Well I called an hour earlier, just left a message and told her to call me back. I mean she probably got caller ID and all. So ill just go find other girls.
  18. L

When to call girl

Aight, I got the number from the girl from myspace as she emailed it to me and what part of L.A. she is at and all. whens the best time 4 me to call and ask her to meet? On one hand, rules state to wait 48 hours, however this is someone Ive nver met face to face and plus Im thinkin of callin her...
  19. L

Need advice about girl from myspace

A few weeks back, saw this attractive girl on myspace so i messaged her, we messaged three times on my space and i got her email. then we exchanged two emails, heres what she said on the last one: "donimate me on the court i dont think so but any who glad you had fun in vegas did you bring me...
  20. L

Techniques on girls by race

im Indian like from India, im US born and raised though..