Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Ya, I'm one of the short guys out there.

Ok, TCDude, you don't believe me? Here are my 7 male classmates' heights: 1. 6'2 2. 6'1 3. 5'10 4. 5'10 5. 5'9 6. 5'9 7. 5'10 8. 5'10 9. 6'1 and then there's me at 5'9. and here's my brother's classmates heights, in junior year: 1. 6'0 2. 5'11 3. 6'2 3. 6'3 4. 6'1 5...
  2. J

Who would be the most successful?

Out of curiosity, who would you think would be the most successful in a High School setting? I'm not just referring to girls, but to social life in general
  3. J

How to throw a HUGE party

Today I feel like writing something, so I came up with this 101 about organizing cool parties. Before starting, I'd like to give you a warning: DON'T ORGANIZE A HUGE PARTY IF: 1. You're worried about your parents coming home at a certain time. Be sure to have your house free until the...
  4. J

A few things I've learnt about High School

Hi everybody, I'd like to post a few things I came up with this morning during a boring High School class. I'm a senior and I will be out of High School within a few months, so I hope these will help some freshman Don Juans. Most tips will probably be known to everybody, but whatever. Let it...
  5. J

What would you do if your gf was raped?

i can't get how you can judje people this way, while it's you the one who wants people to reject victims of violence
  6. J

:yes::yes::yes:
  7. J

i can't get if you're trying to say i'm jealous of short muscular guys... in such case, there's no point in it, because i'm short and i want to be muscular... if you didn't mean that, please explain
  8. J

actually, it's like asking "what would you do if someone stole your car for a trip". the girl won't be aesthetically or functionally damaged. plus, how do you think she will feel if her boyfriend dumps her because she's been raped against her will?
  9. J

I want to weightlift for Muaythai/Boxing!

you also have to think about this... if you are an a$$hole looking for a fight, who'd you be more likely to fight? someone who has arnold's body or someone who has bruce lee's? obviously granted that you don't know who they are and how skilled they are... nobody will mess with someone twice...
  10. J

i was referring to ladies making fun of them, not only guys. and if you say 'that's because they think they are too good for them', why don't they make fun of tall muscular guys?
  11. J

You Think You Have Had It Tough?

your post doesn't make sense, since the article was about USA... the only 2 things related to the article that happened to you are the damaging of 2 houses of yours. ok, you have been unlucky. but what if you had been unlucky during the civil war? do you think people who lost a house during the...
  12. J

I want to weightlift for Muaythai/Boxing!

true, but you have to consider the psychological aspect too. i'm just 5'9, so if i weren't at least bigger than average joe, i wouldn't have the nerve to train with 6'0 guys.
  13. J

once again, same here scrumtulescence... shirts that are not too long for my torso, usually are extremely tight on my arms... i think it's also my torso's shortness that makes me look shorter than 5'9... sometimes i see guys that are 5'9 and i think they are average height... then, i see they...
  14. J

i'd make sure the police were unable to find him. then i would get him into a room and hit him hard to make him pass out. when he wakes up, he will see four BIG niggaz in front of him and they'll rape his butthole without lube until he passes out again. when he wakes up again, some other sodomy...
  15. J

i can't punch hard

actually, i can already throw lots of quick punches. the hardest part comes when i have to take ONE great hard punch. IMO in a fight, you have the upper hand when you throw lots of fast punches and when your opponent is in huge pain and unable to catch you offguard, you throw your hard punch...
  16. J

same here... i'm 5'9 and 90% of guys my age are taller than me... now that i'm weightlifting and getting wider, i look even shorter... and my younger brothers are all above 6'0
  17. J

If you don't laugh, you're dead!

that's a really good thing... if my friends dare me to approach a girl, i always do it
  18. J

How to not be Anti Social

extremely good, bible material if you ask me
  19. J

bulky = stocky?

maybe i'm using a wrong word, but i'm not a native speaker. what i'm saying is that when i started out at 130 lbs, i looked average height even though i had a really small frame and my shoulders were narrow. now, i've gained 25 lbs and people refer to me as short and large... consider that...
  20. J

Anal sex advice request

i hate condoms and before my girlfriend started taking the pill, i used to always play anal with her. i've never caught any disease, but she was a virgin before knowing me so you'd better be sure she's no VDs...