Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Looking for right Protein

Yes, that's where I purchase it. I recommend it totally.
  2. L

Iron Rule #4: NEVER under any circumstance live with a woman you aren't married to

I don't understand cohabitation in any circumstance other than child rearing. Really, why does any man need a woman to live with him? Do we not value our independence? Do we not value the fact that by not living with a woman, we will see her only at her best? It's completely ass-backwards to...
  3. L

Looking for right Protein

If you're Canadian, you'll have President's Choice whey protein isolate available to you. If you mix the vanilla flavored whey with chocolate milk, it will taste phenomenal. It shakes and dissolves well, with no clumps or froth. It's 27g protein per 30g scoop. It's also cheap as hell...
  4. L

Plenty of B!tches

Whether POF works for you is dependent on where you are, what you look like, your age, and your ability to write something interesting in an email. However, it must be known that the internet is not the place to try to snag obvious attention *****s who are there solely to collect ego strokes...
  5. L

What Chicks are worth....?

I've only ever befriended one girl that I had dated. When it comes to befriending women, its not very different from befriending men ; you look for honesty, integrity, fun, and basically someone who'd take the day to help you move your stuff if you were moving into a new apartment. The...
  6. L

Friend Zone or no?

She wants to get things back on her terms. Her original terms were for you to be ok with the "LJBF". Since you weren't, she felt as if things did not go her way. Now she is trying as hard as she can to reverse the power game in her favor. Here is what she will do: she will get you alone, act...
  7. L

Bad Movement ! (Posture or something)

You escalated too quickly. I always go for the kiss at the end of the date. Women have been trained in the Western world to expect the kiss at the end of the date. Doing so plants a seed of debonair masculinity in their minds. Making out at a bar is not the right thing to do. If she...
  8. L

girlfriend got kissed at a bar by coworker

Quoted for epic logic.
  9. L

How would you rate her?

She's nothing special. I have no body to go by, but her face is a four at best.
  10. L

Want to stay young? Wear sunscreen!

It is well known that UVA and UVB light from the sun is the major cause of skin aging. The formal term for it is "dermatoheliosis". Normal aging of the skin involves accentuation of lines around areas of tension, such as the "crows feet", "smile lines", and "brow lines". Sun-damage aging...
  11. L

large pore sizes

There are no medications to treat this. However, there are options to mask it, and prevent worsening of the condition. You should wear SPF 60 sunscreen on your face every day. If you are going to be out in the sun for a long period of time, re-apply every 2 hours. This will prevent the...
  12. L

Im not getting big at all?! After months of gym.. EPIC FAIL

Are there any good books that discuss bodybuilding diets?
  13. L

100 pushup challenge question...

Cardiovascular and muscular endurance are not mutually exclusive. Both the heart and the striated muscles play a role in general exercise endurance. In reference to push ups, one would expect the striated muscle glycogen to deplete and cause weakness and pain. This would limit the amount of...
  14. L

Is there any exercise to increase your wrist size?

The wrist itself does not have any muscles travelling through it. It is comprised of tendons, ligaments, nerves, vessels, and bone. Thus, even forearm exercises will not result in larger wrists.
  15. L

Younger Girl - Should I use for sex?

Young women >> older women. The following list only applies to the very attractive echelon of both young and old, but young women are better because: 1. They still love life. 2. They are not constantly thinking about their biological clocks. 3. They like to do active, sporty things. 4...
  16. L

what facial cream do you guys use to keep skin smooth , young?

There is ONE major thing you can do to keep your face young and healthy: SUNSCREEN. Wear SPF 60 every day. If it's sunny, re-apply q2hours. The sun is the major reason for skin aging. If you ever have the dubious honor of de-clothing a woman in her thirties or forties, compare the...
  17. L

Young women and daddy issues

I had recently gone on a date with a very attractive girl. Knowing that many women harbor daddy issues, and those that do are more often than not damaged, I always try to get a good story from the girl about her family. I had managed to make this girl feel comfortable enough to tell me...
  18. L

She Wants To Play Stripper...

I agree with this. Her getting paid is part of the fantasy. I bet she has prostitute fantasies too.
  19. L

Female Online Dating Profiles

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=151501
  20. L

Going Clubbing first time

First time in a club... I'd say go there to have fun with your friends. Have a blast! Don't get too wasted because that never feels good the next day. Never go to a club just to pick up women. The ones you do pick up will be total whoares. In retrospect, I find clubs quite desperate. It's like...