Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Y

Lost interest in women

I'm completely in the same boat as you are right now, BeginningDJ. I've been single for about 9 months and have hit this new social revival that I'm just loving right now. I was in an LTR from the time I was 20 until I was almost 26, and never had a chance to just do me and figure things out...
  2. Y

So I gave into temptation and made a POF account

I personally got really annoyed with the site after about 5 days and took my profile down. I live in a city of about 5M people, so there were quite a few cute chicks on there, but it's literally the biggest meat market imaginable, so even if you have a good profile the response rate is pretty...
  3. Y

Ex g/f dilemma

Hey guys, So I'm having a bit of a dilemma right now. As some of you may recall, I broke up with my 5 year LTR about 6 months ago (see thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199366 for reference). Not sure how I should feel about what's going on, so I'm reaching out for some...
  4. Y

Body Fat Percentage

For me the 17-18% girl is the most appealing to the eye, but not all that much more than the 20-21% girl. 24-25% is pushing it - if she has a cute face it may be acceptable (especially with the bigger set of tits on her) and 34-35% is pretty appalling IMO. The extremely lean girls aren't ideal...
  5. Y

Time to call it quits with women?

ElStud, I just got out of a 5 year relationship, and during the relationship I took about a 3-4 year hiatus from this website. I come back and you're b1tching about the same stuff you were complaining about before I stopped coming here for so long. I'm not kidding - your posts today sound...
  6. Y

Girlfriend just turned 21

My guess is that she's going to go out no matter if you tell her it's ok or not, so you may as well save yourself some hassle and not fight it. She just turned 21 for crying out loud, she's going to have to experience the scene firsthand. Girls at bars/clubs, especially without any guys around...
  7. Y

5 year LTR ends

Interesting point. It definitely makes sense though. Like backbreaker said, I had a lot of time to think this over rationally but now that I'm in it I seem to be experiencing some pretty intense withdrawal symptoms, including second-guessing. Things are slowly getting better for me as each...
  8. Y

5 year LTR ends

What do you mean by "that IS what happened"? I'm confused.
  9. Y

5 year LTR ends

Really solid advice here guys. Thank you so much for responding for me. I went out to the clubs for the first time ever as a single man last night (so weird that it took me until I was 25 to do it). I thought about my ex a lot, but had a great time. I had a nightmare last night that we met...
  10. Y

5 year LTR ends

It's a really tough call, but I'm starting to feel like I want to get back together with her. I've loved this new sense of freedom I've got but it just feels so empty to me right now. Everything I do reminds me of her. She was my best friend in the world. I know I'm spewing like a total...
  11. Y

5 year LTR ends

We were at our apartment and she guilt-tripped me about work, which had been an ongoing thing for about 2 weeks. I asked her why the hell everything I did came with a guilt trip and she asked me where the relationship was going. I told her I wasn't ready for marriage and that I wouldn't waste...
  12. Y

5 year LTR ends

Greetings all, It's been over 3 years since I've logged into SoSuave but it's great to see that the site is still alive and well. I signed up here in 2004 and have gotten a ton of solid advice over the years. I just read HBK's article titled Guidelines for a Breakup and have to say it is...
  13. Y

5 year LTR ends

Hey guys, it's been over 3 years since I've logged into this website - so I probably don't know 95% of you on here - but it's good to see the site is still up and well. Lots of great information on here. I recently read HBK's Breakup Guidelines post and have to say it is worth its weight in...
  14. Y

blew it with a Chubby Chick

Don't be so hard on yourself. There could be a thousand reasons why she "rejected" you, but you've internalized it and made it out to be your problem. If you had the right mindset about this, you wouldn't see it this way. Don't be that guy who's out looking for a relationship. You're...
  15. Y

My first "relationship"

Luke, It's a good thing you can post anonymously online, because if people in your community found out about this person you've become online, it'd be pretty damn hilarious. I don't understand why you feel the need for this self-imposed contract. Who told you you had to make that? You've...
  16. Y

is it possible to get a girl to cheat on her bf if she's in a commited relationship?

Keep bragging about your accomplishments. We want to hear all about them. You get cooler and cooler in everyone's eyes with each new forum post.
  17. Y

Take the 20 approach challenge.

$100 says that number wasn't real. She just gave it to you so you would leave her the F alone. I'm guessing she wasn't too charmed by your Yoshi noises.
  18. Y

Girlfriend cheated: Emotionally I am done with her but should I stay just for the sex

Sorry, but you weren't a really great boyfriend if you cheated on her, no matter how justified it was in your mind. But that's beside the point. Glad you've decided to move on.
  19. Y

Girlfriend cheated: Emotionally I am done with her but should I stay just for the sex

I think you should let her go altogether. Reputation gets around fast. You don't want to be the guy who people find out cheated on his girlfriend because that reputation will never, ever leave you. The sex is probably good too - and will be hard to give up - but if you keep having sex...
  20. Y

Ex wrote me a note - meaning?

It means she's an attention wh0re who wants to try to string you into her little games again. Don't give in.