Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

Help me Be more Attractive towards women

so I've pinpointed the cause of my problem. And its not sexually escalating enough, being more seductive / romantic, and not putting those ideas in her head that I'm the type of guy she is looking for you. You know, those questions where you say "Have you ever had that feeling where your body...
  2. W

I'm thinking I might be playing it too well. I thought I was playful, but I really do think its that sexual card that I need.
  3. W

Already in great shape my friend. I don't have a 6 pack of abs, but if i lost 5 lbs or so, I'd have them. Work out 4x per week all weights. But lets get back to my question. How do I act more sexual towards women. What can I do to show this sexuality ? What questions do I ask to show this ?
  4. W

So lets stear this topic towards sex..... What questions should I ask to steer the conversation towards sex so she feels like she is the one thats bringing up sex and not me ?
  5. W

i suppose I have to play the stupid game of being not interested even though I am. I hate it b/c its not my style.
  6. W

one thing a friend of mine said today was that he always talks about sex on the first date. He will make it so they end up bringing up a conversation about sex and he said on most of the first dates he's had, he has gotten sex out of it. I tried to ask him more as to what he was doing that...
  7. W

Well let me ask you all this. Should I always try to go for the kiss on the first 'meet' if its an online date ? My match profile is okay. I get dates. The date isn't hte problem. I'm not really qualifying them to see if they're really interested. What can I do for that ?
  8. W

maybe they're sniffing it out. You might be right. I will admit I'm a bit lonely right now, and my confidence has been chipped away at due to a few rejections. I do always find myself being the one to impress them. NEVER the opposite way around. I'll have to work on being the prize. Any...
  9. W

My Dating Skills are Lacking Please Help So I've been exclusively meeting women on match.com. Been having NO luck with it. Although, it seems that my first date skills are increasing dramatically. I've gone on maybe 15+ meets with women, and haven't gotten laid by any of them. They are all...
  10. W

Damn Chemistry !

thanks everyone. I do believe I was too much of a nice guy, and was quite needy. I'm going to work on my ****y / funny and being a jerk. It worked for me way back when. But being in a 2 yr + relationship, you somewhat let all your DJ skills go to the wayside, and start dating with your 'old'...
  11. W

Damn Chemistry !

Hey everyone. Been out of the PUA game for years now. I'm recently single ( 5 months ago) and I've been doing a lot of online dating. I realized I lost a LOT of game. Got quite rusty. So I've got some Q's for you all. Went out on 4 dates with one girl. She was real into me, then lost...
  12. W

Anyone else tired of the diamond commercials?

I highly doubt that.
  13. W

Ever hit your woman?

LOL !
  14. W

Ever hit your woman?

its funny you say that. My family ancestry is Ukranian. Obviously my above statement was a joke. But still ironic u said that.
  15. W

Our govt. lies worse than any woman

I'm a huge gov't conspiracy researcher, and I agree with everything you said minus the ww3 next year. I think it'll take more than a year for our system to come crashing down. 3 years is what i say.
  16. W

Gold Sets New Record as QE2 Devalues Fiat Currencies

Lol, whats with the hissy fit ?
  17. W

Ever hit your woman?

I smack my women around every week. You need to show them who's boss,and a good slap across the face reinforces that.
  18. W

Gold Sets New Record as QE2 Devalues Fiat Currencies

dear knuclehad op: If you actuallly trade Forex, you'll see that currently the US dollar is not currently being devalued. In fact, its strengthening. Its high was 1.42ish and its now at 1.37ish. Its only THOUGHT that the dollar would be highly devalued. Its not a fact. But its likely...
  19. W

So did i end up screwing myself with my taxes

why would u wait until the end of the year to complain ? To top it off, you are complaining to a message board about picking up women.....3/4 of the members are young enough to not ever have paid taxes. In addition, we don't even know what country you are in.