Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

LTR: My gf's best friend is a c***

It doesn't really become an issue, until she is with this girl. Then, she stops being so smitten on me. I tend to overthink things. At one end, I feel that this is a red flag, at the other end, I feel this is no big deal. I trust my Gf, but I don't like the change in attitude around...
  2. B

This is actually a pretty new problem. She just simply act WEIRD with this girl. She confessed the other night that the friend said, he is not the guy for you, but if he can prove that he is...then I just want you to be happy. Whenever this friend is not around, my GF is smitten...but...
  3. B

subtle form of herpes?!

why would you post this here? Take some Lysine. An imbalance between arginine and lysine can spawn an outbreak.
  4. B

How do i deal with this. She's a fat, ugly HB4. She's annoying, and lonely. When my gf hangs out with her, she makes my gf feel like I'm a d-bag, and that I'm trying to keep her from hanging out with her friends. I've ingored this for some time now. But My GF THINKS that this girl...
  5. B

South Carolina !!

Bump... This thread has been inactive, but I just moved to Charleston.
  6. B

Am I being AFC?

Point taken, but that still doesn't explain why she only does it when she is with this girl. We were together all weekend, and everything was normal as usual. But Monday is when she started this. She's already talking about spending this weekend with me, even after she has been MIA all this...
  7. B

Am I being AFC?

So she's not gay? LoL Thanks for the insight. I've never had a GF will such a good best friend, so this is unchartered territory.
  8. B

Am I being AFC?

That is a very interesting statement. And it's weird to see it typed out like that. She is immature. I left that out because I didn't want to corrupt opinions. She actually said once "me and so-and-so are going to be friends forever".... Which reminded me of some "Fox and the Hound" type...
  9. B

Am I being AFC?

Thanks bro. I'm not torturing myself about that at all. If it happens it happens. It's simply boils down to, why isn't this girl NEEDING to talk to me more? Typically, I'm the one getting off the phone with excuses....but when she is with this girl. I don't exist.
  10. B

Am I being AFC?

We get along pretty well. We've hung out before, and had a good time. She's my girl friends friend and I treat her as such, I'm not her best friend by any means, but we definately don't dislike each other.
  11. B

Am I being AFC?

One thing to add. Her friend and her have stayed with me one weekend. Things were pretty much the same. They talked and laughed to each other... I watched football in the same room. I wasn't in on their jokes or conversations. I was pretty much invisible. Which was fine, because I love...
  12. B

Am I being AFC?

I see what you are saying, but is this really a change? I know that if I was on vacation, I would probably do the same thing. but the difference, would be that I would talk to her longer, with better quality, because that is what she needs.
  13. B

Am I being AFC?

good posts. I really feel like the girl has some bad ADD. Just my opinion. When she is not with this girl, we talk fairly often. When she is with this girl. We rarely talk. I don't call her. I wait for her to call me. She sais it's because she doesn't want to be rude. I'm fine...
  14. B

Charleston, SC...Totally new to the area.

I'm new down here in the lowcountry. Been here a few months. Someone hit me up thelastdon_@hotmail.com
  15. B

Am I being AFC?

I've been with this amazing girl for about 11 months now. She awesome. We have so much fun together, and this is the first girl, I've ever talked about the future with. I'm 29, and I'm pretty experienced. However, I feel like I may have let my guard down, and became an AFC. Heres the...
  16. B

Sealed the deal once, but now she keeps rejecting.

The first time was nothing special. We were at her apartment, watching madtv, and it happened. no alcohol, no lines, nothing special. I was just chillin.
  17. B

I'm sure it's games. But why give it up once? Why try to get me to spend so much time with her?
  18. B

This hb9 has a very high interest level. We had sex once 2 weeks ago, after spending time together for about 2 weeks. (relationship is about 1 month old, no commitment, just fwb) She was over at my apt this past weekend(spent the night), and was in nothing but her panties, i was in...
  19. B

If you want to leave a message use these tips!

That is sweet man. her: whats the suprise? me: (after making her work for it) I've already given it you. Her: huh? me: the suprise was that I called you in the first place.
  20. B

Broken heart makes you a DJ??

Until you get crushed or have something open your eyes (not likely) - you continue putting the puzzy on a pedistle. The media, your mother etc - teaches you how to be 'nice guy'. Getting crushed makes you a jerk.