Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

My World, My Reality

u jewish bastard....start the ovens do i here the Nazis coming,to roast u alive...:D
  2. A

My World, My Reality

^^^^^^ listen to these two immature pussies, u *****es better start sucking ur ****s motherfukers, and what the fuk is T_town is it the place where gay guys come to shag u dumb fuker, u two lil *****es are still riding to school in ur mommies van, damn right i will come with my whole crew and...
  3. A

My World, My Reality

"MY WORLD....MY REALITY" it looks like u have seen too many anime gay movies, u must think of urself as some kind of gay anime character, go play with ur pokeman cards u don't belong here. when i read ur first post all i could think was "what a FAG" u need to control urself, ur first post...
  4. A

My World, My Reality

wtf u talking about stupid ur only 18 be glad not sad......the best yrs are ahead of u.
  5. A

How do you tell if a woman is horny?

-she might be carrying a lot of tampons -she might act like a slut sucking every thing in sight.
  6. A

How important is GETTING LAID for you?

Fuk P***y!!! practice abstinence heebs :mad:
  7. A

What the hell is going on!!!

i think that this girls parents are deeply religious and don't want their lil girl to get in trouble or i might be wrong, what race is she out of curiosity?
  8. A

Watch Out For Borderline Personality Disorder Chicks!!!

Now i will be on the look out for *****es like this one, its a really ****ed up culture that produces these fuked up *****es. The ***** is mentally fuked up but use and abuse them, feel sorry the sl*t.
  9. A

Dealing with girlfriend's sexual history

DJ westcoaster!!!!!! doesn't make sense i am in the Eastcoast....
  10. A

I think I hit rock bottom today

dude ur a dumbfuk, now i am being too hard on u but u deserve it, first of all u like lil faggy ***** agreed to listen to her stupid story of her and her bf fuking her brains out...........WAKE THE FUK UP......next time just say to the ***** "i am not ur gf so fuk off and don't talk **** to me...
  11. A

http://nomarriage.com/why_foreign_women_are_better.html u gotta read this, even American men don't want these sluts as their wives. U all go for foreign women cos u know u want a women who can be a good wife not a slut who fukcs with other guys behind ur back. U have only ur selves to...
  12. A

strange but true

i feel u man......get over it,it wasn't to be if she was to be urs than nothing in the world would have stopped u from having her, but God has other plans for u, maybe its for ur own good in the long run.
  13. A

all u *****es telling me to shutup cos truth hurts,...........all u need to practice abstinence and be a real man. Don't use a girl for her body from now on, be a real man have some balls to stand up against this shameful sin,but ur all pussies and metrosexuals like father like son.
  14. A

i didn't say that u said that *****, since ur coming on to me faggot, sorry to disappoint u but this is the forum for straight guys by the way u wanna know how the **** feels in the ass, ask ur dad cos ur tranvestite mom had a big **** in ur gay dads ***** u fuking "BASTARD BABY".
  15. A

"But while she's driving around in the BMW/Benz/Lexus that Daddy bought her - guess who's fvcking he int he back seat. Yeah, thats right, guys like me." yeah like who ***** ur mom, fag u sound like someone flipping burgers in Mcdonalds strapped for cash, u would even **** a guy for a couple...
  16. A

"Guys like you are all the same. Your thinking your getting a virgin - a good little girl - but the truth is, she's more of a Ho bag than an Amnerican girl." this guys a certified *****, the ***** thinks everyones like those American sluts, get ur head out of ur ass fag, u lil ***** has been...
  17. A

hey go home and ask ur mom "mommy was i born out of wedlock cos theres a guy who calls me BASTARD BABY", and mention me she might know me,while she was gang banged. ur mom was a slut who slept around with other men, no wonder all u want are sluts cos they are easy cheap *****s, like ur moms...
  18. A

"and everyone knows you're not banging any American girls, nice try though." ur a faggot for saying that just cos u can't sleep around with ur own kind American sluts doesn't mean foreigners can't either, Mzzourah fag, me and thousands of others like me sleep around with american *****es...
  19. A

Alas all u fag motherfukers have spoken, ur all sons of *****es, with ur ****s cut off, ur all pieces of turd coming out of my ass, homos, while i was writing this the majority of ur mothers were sucking my big ****, fuking sluts, *****s, i pity u motherfukers cos ur all jealous cos u only get...
  20. A

Women's Sexual Past

in response to crankys comments.