Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

Am I being a total pu$$y right now?

I believe you commented in my previous thread. I had this EXACT same situation occur a week ago. Backbreaker is spot on with everything; I wish this thread had been made last week so I could've benefited. Now I have 2 plates on the line and this chick is a distant memory. MEET MORE WOMEN, I...
  2. W

The Date - What should I have done here

Da fvck? Yeah, never ask to do anything. It's hard to tell based on only your text, but I've never had a second date with a chick that I didn't at least make out with on the first date. I've found that the only way to consistently get second dates nowadays is to push hard for the first bang on...
  3. W

Created a Bad Vibe

Backstory: Had sex with this girl 3 times over the past 2 weeks. We've been on 4 dates total. We sort of started acting like bf/gf, where we'd go to the movies, cuddle, go out to eat, etc. She's a sweet girl and I wouldn't mind getting into a relationship, but I feel oneitis creeping in and my...
  4. W

Girl agrees to date, but...

Yeah, but I'm not going to act like I'm her boyfriend when I'm not her boyfriend. There's no reason to be pissed at her or even angry, a girl being a flaky idiot is like a child crying...it's just what they do and to get pissed or angry is not going to change things. The best I can do is just...
  5. W

I have no idea. She might be. I met her at work. But a 25 year old who acts like a teenage girl must have some issues.
  6. W

I'm not too worried about it. I got something else going on today instead. I work with her, so tomorrow at my job should be pretty amusing. And these chicks wonder why they're alone and scouring POF in their 30's? :crackup:
  7. W

A girl I'm talking to agreed to go out on Sunday but said "I might have plans so text me on Saturday to remind me, since I always forget lol" :confused: Now I hate flaky BS and I'm not fvcking reminding a chick about a date, so I just said "Shiit you must be popular. We'll do it another day"...
  8. W

Feeling like a lost cause - another perfect date turned sour

I have the same issue Jariel. I either get the bang on the 1st or 2nd date and the girl is all over me, then I send out a retarded text or do the opposite and disappear, and the girl stops responding. I'm very good on the dates but it's the in-between moments that really destroy my success...
  9. W

LR: From POF to Hotel room in 3 days.

Great LR! I am pretty horrible with sexual texting. Can you give some examples you use?
  10. W

"Who the f*ck are you, and why are you texting my boyfriend?"

Hilarious, and definitely worthy of a try! I think it might work better using it on a chick who is being flaky. Seems kind of pointless to use it on a girl who is already giving you what you want. And depending on how much you switch your spelling and language around, you can make "the...
  11. W

Ahh! Back Problems. Question?

I had a similar problem, caused by improper technique while deadlifting. My injury really flared up on a visit in NYC while playing football in a park, I literally couldn't walk and had to be carried back to my friend's apartment. I freaked out and thought I'd be in a wheelchair for the rest...
  12. W

how'd I handle this?

I think you handled it fine. Probably should have just ignored it. This girl seems like more hassle than she's worth however, and I hope you ignore her from now on too.
  13. W

My friend just randomly texted me what do

This girl has you doing exactly what she wants you to do, which is start playing into her stupid game/drama. Don't. She's only using you to boost her ego. Who cares if you look 'butthurt'? Don't respond, she no longer exists.
  14. W

How did you guys do in the hurricane?

Nothing really happened down here in southern NJ. Definitely lots of rain and wind, but we kept electricity the whole time and flooding has been minimal. Surrounding areas have flooded horribly, but we got lucky. There were a bunch of tornadoes in the area too. Earthquake, hurricane, and...
  15. W

College

This. Research carefully, and avoid ending up with massive debts like me.
  16. W

College

GPA is a cumulative average for your grades. If you get all A's throughout high school, you will have a 4.0 average (which is the highest we go). The higher the GPA and SAT scores, the better your odds are of getting into a competitive school. Community service would probably be good, as most...
  17. W

Breaking Up Like a Man

It's as simple as that really. Not letting women have control over my emotional state has been such a freeing experience in my life, whereas before I would stop eating for days if something like your story occurred. BTW props on the 2 LTRs for two years. That's pretty amazing
  18. W

Anybody use twitter

I don't have an account, but I frequently check comedians, musicians, and various other amusing peoples' pages. My favorite: http://twitter.com/#!/juliussharpe This guy is hilarious
  19. W

Incidence of Synchronicity in your Life...

I've cheated death/severe injury quite a few times due to last minute changes in plans. I also got fired earlier this year and within a week got the opportunity to get a much better job that I had interviewed for MONTHS before I got fired and was sure I wasn't going to get. If I didn't get...
  20. W

How to stop masterbation?

Trying to stop masturbating at 16 sounds like torture! I'd start with reducing the amount of times per day to just once, and then when you get the urge to do it, do pushups or something physical instead. Oh, and the whole "masturbating makes you lose testosterone" is complete BS. I've...