Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Height Increase

Haha you make the coach sound like a chick.
  2. S

Southern Comfort for the Virgin

how do you stop the emotional handgrenades from detonating? :confused:
  3. S

Sexual transmutation

Simply put. we know women want the best man. So we use our sex drive to become the best man that women want. On a subconscious level I already knew this, this thread just vocalizes this.
  4. S

Fictional Role Models

Gabriel Byrne in Usual Suspects.
  5. S

Don't be this guy

Why be arsed with being an ******* to please some dumb chick anyway ? Being an absolute nice guy is a waste of time as well. Be nice to the people that are worthy, excepting the chicks you want to date ofcourse ..
  6. S

New hep college setting...how do I operate?

Ive gotten myself enrolled in the most hep college in the city ...& there are chicks galore. Im probably being the most sociable guy around. I wanted to make the most out of this situation ...since this is my final year of education & there are a lot of quality chicks around. I dont want a...
  7. S

WTF, for a 1 y.o RAFC I sure get shot down a lot .

Hey DM , do you have MSN ?, if so add me at enemy_fleet_smashed@hotmail.com Today I called up this chick who keeps snakes in her house, seemed pretty interesting met her at this programme for the welfare of stray dogs ..chatted her up & got her #no. Unfortunately shes 24 (Im 21) & shes...
  8. S

WTF, for a 1 y.o RAFC I sure get shot down a lot .

:woo: Right, so after my 8 month LTR(1st gal), I was actually hopeful now that I was free to hit on chicks but Ive been getting a lot of turn downs infact thats all ive been getting since the past 4 months. Im a 21 y.o old guy from India, on the looks scale im in the 6.5-7.5 range 5'9, 65...
  9. S

prick tossed football at my head, i did not retaliate. i cant get angry.. HELP

Re: Re: prick tossed football at my head, i did not retaliate. i cant get angry.. HELP Women dont love weak wussy men.
  10. S

The Cold Approach Just Did Not Work

I Agree. & Dont fret it man, I've taken some hits myself trying to cold approach, But im going to bounce back soon.
  11. S

My GF is a piece of garbage (I'm depressed)

North or South ?:confused:
  12. S

Those women with personalities!

:woo: I find girl's that have a fun personality to be attractive even if they are around the '6' category. To me they gain around 2 HB points just for that So what about you guys? do you dig above avg chicks that are bubbly, sweet and funny?
  13. S

My GF is a piece of garbage (I'm depressed)

This is the part where you have Dr.Weir(Sam Neil) from Event horizon showing you visions of hell "Dr. Weir: Hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse." Liberate mae vosmet ex inferis
  14. S

When you have success with women, other girls get mad? wtf?

Dont bother with what she says to you. She enjoyed the attention you gave to her & now its gone, she is doing damage control and wants the attention you once gave her & this is what makes her secretly desire you. I had a LJBF with a HB8 & after coming on here instead of getting out of...
  15. S

The Natural DJ

There is a difference between player & DJ. I dont know any real life DJ's myself And the people on here dont have anything against either.
  16. S

Being a DJ is ruining my LIFE

Someone oughta bible coders post ^ :woo:
  17. S

Who are your role models?

Phantasmal DJ-wise, Van Wilder. He had the perfect attitude/charisma. Julian van wilder comes off as ambiguously homo One mans hero is another mans homo :rolleyes:
  18. S

We're discussing visual role models, & the attitude of the people we think is cool, have you inspected all these guys before concluding upon society?
  19. S

Yeah Spike is on my top 10 cool people/characters list, DYK the character was influenced by Arsène Lupin III from the anime Lupin the 3rd. The other anime character that also makes that list is Saitou Hajime from Ruroni Kenshin, followed by Alucard from Hellsing Then Vincent (Tom Cruise) -...
  20. S

Emotional chick.. small question...

sh|t test ...Trying to control you ..Read bible.