Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Making Money by Day Trading

Trading is great. You can make a lot of $$$ doing it. I, unfortunately, learned the hard way that it is really important the instrument you choose to trade. Stuff like Forex and Penny stocks are full of scams. It is better to stick to more recognized products and exchanges. While you can get...
  2. C

I want to look like this

I remember reading somewhere that top Swimers, Soccer players, and Boxers would get down to about 7 to 5%. I would imagine since they train constantly for months at a time to get into that shape, its is not so much that it is unhelathly but just takes a lot of effort to keep your body at that...
  3. C

hot model women higher maintenance?

Yes. They have more oportunities overall, so naturaly they feel less need to work at establishing a relationship. Most view themselves as the "Prize" and enough out there agree with them.
  4. C

Quality Gains

Thanks for the comments Okay what you say makes sense. I will modify my current routine to take in the changes you recomend. Diet will be harder since it can take a bit of planning to get 400 grams of protien in. Does anyone know a good site that give accurate information on food? I would like...
  5. C

anyone own made to measure suit?

Yes, and it is awesome. I love my custom made suit. I had mine made in Mexico City two years ago. It cost me about $200 for the labor. I had to supply the cloth. That was about another $150. It was incredible deal. If you look around, you can find some great deals. But don't forget its the...
  6. C

Quality Gains

Thanks for the replies. My diet definately could be better. I try to eat at least 3000 calories a day, but more definately lneeds to be protien. I probably have maybe at most 150 gm a day. Yeah, I know I need more. More routine is pretty simple. 4 days a weeks, based around compound...
  7. C

Quality Gains

I started working out serious about two years ago. Since then I have gone from 150 to 172. The problem is that there has been very little change. I'm not substantially bigger or stronger. My bench has probably only incresed 15 LBS, while my waistline has grown only an inch to 33. I feel stronger...
  8. C

Karaoke

Karaoke Rocks!!! I love Karaoke!! It is one of the easiest ways to break the ice with a girl. You can also pull out of the of the cheessist, stoopid krap possible and people will love it. I always get mega applause for my versions of 80's r&b classics and I am a terrible singer. Its all about...
  9. C

Investing in... Bonds

No Guarantees No investment is guaranteed. The risk involved with Bonds is that of inflation. Yeah you could be earing 7% annual, but what if inflation runs at 3 to 4%. In reality you would be earning less than 3%. The advantage with stocks is that Inflation should be priced into the value of...
  10. C

Investing in... Bonds

Misunderstanding Muni Bonds are meant for high income individuals who want to earn a little interest on their money while not being pushed into a higher tax bracket. They are a great device for that but should only be a part of a larger overall investment strategy. As for the question...
  11. C

College and Student Loans - are they worth it?

Finance is a good degree. It is just that right now there is a huge demand for accountants, so that is why the pay is so good. In a couple of years when the supply level out, the pay rates will start to go down. As far as getting your CPA, it is a great idea. The requirements vary from...
  12. C

Question about movies

Part of it is that movies are getting worse. In the old days, the film industry was a very exclusive club. Literally only the best of the best could be a part of the industry. While there were still crappy movies being made, it was more due to lazyness and lack of money than ability. Now any...
  13. C

Thinking about getting a WIG (don't laugh 'till you check it out!)

The photos look great. I have been seriously thinking about doing something like this in the near future. While not too noticeable, my hair is thining and really don't like it. Going bald is really not an option for me in that I think I would look ridiculous. Some people look good, Michael...
  14. C

The problems in aquiring the SHB ( and how it can work for you)

It does'nt have to be those two things specifically. It can be any number of qualities. The important part is that you need to be able to express them effectively. Diferent women prefer diferent things. While the basic are good, since an SHB has a multitude of choices, she will take what she...
  15. C

Real Music

Try Van Morrison
  16. C

The problems in aquiring the SHB ( and how it can work for you)

We all know or have seen a SHB. Whether or not she is your particular focus, no one is going to say that they wouldn’t like to have her. There is one big problem that is standing in everyone’s way. There are just not enough of them. Just like in economics, when there is a shortage of an in...
  17. C

College and Student Loans - are they worth it?

What is the repayment schedule on your loans? Most, I remember give the borrower 6 month before they start repayment. An easy way to cheat is right after you get your degree is to immediately register back for school. Your loan will go back into deferment. It can help buy some time. Also...
  18. C

Put me on to some Rock...

Black Sabbath
  19. C

how frequent can a guy have sex to be healthy?

My grandfather said three times a week and he lived to 88. Sounds good to me.
  20. C

Where the Hotties are

Trying to apply generalities to specifics is a guarantee of failure. While there are many thing which women in general share mentally, in the end they are all diferent, so diferent applications of general strategies are needed.