Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Taking a 23yr old girls virginity? (Pros vs Cons)

i guess in the end its up to her but i just wouldnt want to deal with the karma of taking a girls virginity if you knew you were just gonna look at her has a FWB type deal. Since im in med school, i only screw chicks on a FWB basis (no point in committing to something now if im gonna be rich in...
  2. S

I am only 21 and I faced huge reality shock... I need help from mature men.

if you are not completely ecstatic about your job then you should change it. anyone that says life is drudgery, life is a painful wait until death, etc....or other similar sentiments as what your dad said IS NOT LIVING LIFE TO THEIR FULLEST POTENTIAL. I am in my 3rd year of medical school...
  3. S

what's the best way of Hiding assets when getting divorced

marry someone who makes as much, or more than you. or someone who comes from lots of family money.
  4. S

Waiting too long?

beta
  5. S

Waiting too long?

brother, you did learn from this: next time kiss on the 1st date. continuing to focus on salvaging this one prospect is just a waste of time. by the way......like i said from the start; jophil and those other posters who said that u dont have to kiss on the first date were wrong.
  6. S

As I hit my early thirties, I learned some things about chicks

what if she doesn't work at a job that isn't office/hierarchical like (i.e. owns her own medical practice, just has female nurses working under her). Is that completely different? Or is that still just as bad but for different reasons?
  7. S

As I hit my early thirties, I learned some things about chicks

Question: why do you say not to let her work? What if she was a doc pullin in 300k a year workin 9-5 hours? Does that change anything or no? I'm curious what experiences you have had with women working that turned u off to that. I am younger than you and have never been married, but this...
  8. S

Married women who cheat...............

by comfort do you mean sex.........or a shoulder to cry on?
  9. S

Waiting too long?

I am not saying I am mr. pimp, genius of all women, and I respect your experience (which is far more than mine) and your posts in general....but i just think this is completely, horrendously off point.
  10. S

Let's get real, marriage is a business.

ummmmmmmmm what about the loss of half the assets, alimony and child support payments that occur with the majority of divorces?
  11. S

Waiting too long?

It's hard to tell at this point. Starting from the basics: 1) she replied, and quickly at that. That means there exists some interest. If she was not interested, she would not respond. 2) Her response had some hope in it. She did mention the idea of rescheduling. 3) However, she kind of...
  12. S

Waiting too long?

yeah dude, thats exactly what i was saying u should do in my earlier post. i just didnt know whether u would understand how doing that would be better/or whether u were willing to take that small risk. just call her and cancel it now, and reschedule, saying you have other plans.
  13. S

Waiting too long?

I completely disagree, especially since she said "she wasn't sure if the dinner was still on". It's not like this dinner was planned out by her and her friends for 1 year and that her friends were hoping she would honor her word. Its sounds like any other night out with the same friends by his...
  14. S

Waiting too long?

Absolutely. That is exactly what I would do to help salvage the situation. If you really want to take a chance with it.....i'd probably even go as far as telling her today that you made plans for tomorrow, and try to reschedule something for next week. I've done it before with girls who were...
  15. S

Waiting too long?

I stand by my originally stated thoughts 100%. Every responder on here has disagreed with me but we'll see how this pans out. She wouldn't be so vague about planning a time out with you if she was truly interested. Any sane girl would rather be taken out for an exciting night by a guy...
  16. S

Waiting too long?

well to all the people that do not kiss on the first date and are successful, not to be mean, but really, how old and how good looking (on a scale of 1-10) are these women you talking about? Because sure, I can see how a 35 y/o woman who doesn't have much going for her in the dating could...
  17. S

Waiting too long?

Based on my 7 years of experience of dating probably 40 women total: NOT ONE WOMAN GAVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE IF I FAILED TO KISS HER ON OUR FIRST TIME OUT ALONE. PERIOD. I predict you will have to NEXT this girl, and try again with someone else. Sure, you may have a very small chance, if...
  18. S

Please critique text...where did I go wrong?

way too nice and too much bull****ting around...too much talking. i wouldnt have asked if i could call her. i wouldve just done it. gotta get straight to the point.
  19. S

leave it to the true playa to turn things all around

haha... well i think you have to read my e-mail to her to understand her response better. I told her that exact line "that I am dating other women, and am in my dating phase, etc. etc." I think she just got insecure after reading that and had to repeat the same line back to me. She doesn't...
  20. S

leave it to the true playa to turn things all around

Whether I am number 1 or number 493 on her list is irrelevant to me. I just want to bang her a few times then leave her, not be in a relationship with her or marry her.