Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

How would you convince her to send you dirty photos

My buddy used to do this and got all kinds of pictures back: "hey send me some naked pictures" the girl will either do it, or she won't. If she doesn't, shell usually something angry or shocked, which he would then just say "lol you thought I was serious. I was just playing, weirdo" half of...
  2. C

Woman acting super wierd

First off, yes, there is another guy she at least has some interest in. It may not be more than that at this point, but I'd be willing to bet that's the case. Second, you are in the 1% of people who actually played their cards right in this situation, so great job bro. Just keep doing what...
  3. C

Am I being paranoid ?

This is truly a great thread. The next time someone comes on here and asks for advice similar to this situation I'm going to post this link and make sure they read it!
  4. C

What to do if you messed up?

lol, nothing better than reading stuff like this for a good laugh! Haha
  5. C

I'm going to write a book, for all of you

Wow, I wouldn't have read this thread but I saw how popular it has gotten so I had to check it out. Kailex hit the nail on the head, why do any of you care if this guy writes a book or not? He never said the book was going to get you laid so chill the f out. And I'm sorry, but rescue mission...
  6. C

"Creeped Out" & "Stalker"

Joe Stud - WOW!! So you result to trying to call me out about one of my old threads just because I was honest with you???!!! Since you are wanting more information on my story, the reason I haven't posted anything else about this girl is because I know have her! She basically begged me to...
  7. C

"Creeped Out" & "Stalker"

Let me get this right, she has a boyfriend, you've known her for 2 weeks, your dropping things off at her house late at night without seeing her, and you're leaving notes and other items? Dude, hate to say it, but that DOES sound creepy...
  8. C

Am I being paranoid ?

No no no do not call her and tell her! You should definitely go out with your friends tonight, but wait to contact her to see if she really reaches out to youto hang out. If she calls and does ask you to hang, give her a confident "out with my boys tonight babe, I'll call you tomorrow and...
  9. C

Am I being paranoid ?

Do not ask her what happened, you will sound too needy. Everyone else is right, you definitely need to back off a bit. For her to flake out on you like that and going from talking every day to not, something is off. In everything I've dealt with and learned, even when a girl might be getting...
  10. C

Again a help needed thread

Easy answer - go out to bars or clubs and meet some women who you can actually bang. Simple as that.
  11. C

8 months of silence now this.

I look at it a different way. There are obviously still feelings there so I say go ahead and do contact her, just don't show any interest and make it clear your life has been great. If you can keep from turning AFC, it might turn into something worthwhile, but you'll never know unless you...
  12. C

8 months of silence now this.

What do you want from her? To rekindle things? It sounds like the answer is yes or else you wouldn't be here. Why did you guys break up? Without knowing that, there really isn't any advice to be given...
  13. C

Met a new girl, mutual strong attraction from the get-go. Too good to be true?

First, go slowly or you will likely lose her. She (and you) just got out of a relationship and she probably views this as something interesting and fun. If you guys start talking and hanging out too much, your time together will lose some of it's luster. As an aside, you need to remember in...
  14. C

JOURNAL: My Battle With Oneitis

So if your plates aren't women, I'm guessing you're talking about men??? Kidding bro, have to bust your balls a little bit, you made it too easy! In all seriousness, I am amazed at how far you've come with this chick in so little time. Big Kudos to you! Check your PM!!
  15. C

When she doesn't respond back.

Whatever you do, DON'T SAY THIS. I can guarantee you she will think you are a psycho (at least, considering all the details you've given us) and won't talk to you anymore. I'd give it at least a week, message her again something playful and see how she reacts. In my honest opinion she isn't...
  16. C

Great advice ...But now....

Please read, and re-read the above. Listen, I don't care how much else there is to the story, or how much you think she wouldn't cheat on you. YOU MUST GET RID OF THIS GIRL NOW! Don't give her ultimatums, thats never healthy, and once it has gotten to that point anyway you should just give it...
  17. C

Great advice ...But now....

GET. OUT. NOW. Don't look back, this won't end good for you.
  18. C

JOURNAL: My Battle With Oneitis

Great thread First off, I want to say great job on this thread. I almost feel like I wrote it! A little about me: I'm 28, have a masters degree, drive a new BMW, have a great job that pays 6-figures, own my own home, athletic with a great body, and while I'm not a 10 in the looks category...
  19. C

How did I play this text convo?

Just started hanging out with with a hottie and I'm trying to reel her in...let me know if you think this convo was solid or too corny! [Started out with a few texts back and forth of small talk, I'm out of town for work and on a morning run, just telling her good morning, etc.] Me: Just...
  20. C

Should I tell my ex-gf's new boyfriend that she's BPD?

no way I hate to say it but it is obvious you still have feelings for this girl, and I don't know that I believe your motive is to help this guy. Why would you help him? you don't know him right? You broke up with your girl, she moved on, let her be and go find someone else!