Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

What is Suave

I feel that this post is not entirely correct. What u guys reckon? Ben
  2. A

****y and Funny...heres one for ya

I think it is very funny and very ****y this is my 2 cents: I tell her that both my brothers are black but one is blacker than the other I tell her that both my brothers are also ugly and one is uglier than the other so she is thinking 'oh yeah, this guy thinks he hot' so she asks me...
  3. A

It was funny. They all laughed. My gf laughed and admitted it was pretty funny. Well i whenever im with any woman old or young i hope that a ****y and funny phrase comes up out of a blue.
  4. A

Hello, Heres one ****y and funny line that happened today I was with my girl and her dad and mum and her mum asks me how many brothers i have Mum to me: do you have any brothers? Me: Yes, i have two brothers Me: One is older, one is younger Me: The older one is blacker, the other one...
  5. A

Movie Review: Hitch

Hay Guys, Great movie. Awesome. Ive learnt a few stuff of it.
  6. A

*Charisma (7 Elements)* DJ Bible Addition

INteresting, where did u get that information from? or is ur own? Insightful comments. Kinda curious on true it is thats all Ben
  7. A

Being Suave (Smooth)

Mark..................how you doing? Thanks for your tip Mark.. Ben
  8. A

Being Suave (Smooth)

Hello, Who knows how to be smooth? Break it down for me. Ben
  9. A

Flattery vs Charm

Flattery apparently is when ur compliment a woman but she doesnt believe ur compliment. Me: your beautiful Her: thanks (thanks but i dont believe u cos im fat) Charm is when u make someone feel special
  10. A

****y and Funny stuff FOCUSED ON HER NOT FOCUSED ON YOU

First of all, im not normallly ****y, im just confident. Second of all this is not lame. Thirdly, people learn differently and there is nothing wrong breaking it down. im not talking philopsical about it like some people out there (those people take it too far, end up talking about how...
  11. A

mixed signals and more

once she has told her u 'i love u' then u can say 'i love u too' or 'ive been waiting for u to say that' or whateva. Ben
  12. A

mixed signals and more

no i mean the game is over when she loves you first. if she says she likes u, just say i like u too. ur accepting her that she likes u which makes her feel good. Make sure u read her when she says that or else she might be testing u. Now that she has said 'i like u' first now just...
  13. A

mixed signals and more

simple u keep dialing up the attraction and connection she has with you without ever showing her in anyway that u actually like her or love her. (subtle) If u let her know u like her or love her then the game is over. The game is over when she says she loves you or likes u FIRST. U must...
  14. A

Hey anyone got any C+F stuff FOCUSED ON HER NOT FOCUSED ON YOU Ben
  15. A

Squirrels, Like i said before, you are the prize when you turn the FOCUS from you to her. I do not need to appear to be the prize cos she already sees me as the prize when I use C+F FOCUSED ON HER, then i change to C+F FOCUSED ON ME cos now that she sees me as a great catch these C+F...
  16. A

This girl just gives me mixed signals

If you let her know ur intentions then the game is over. If she lets you know her intentions first, then u still have the upper hand. The trick is this: Build the attraction, connection, seduction while keeping your intentions to yourself until she cannot help but give her all to u...
  17. A

This girl just gives me mixed signals

Bro, three things 1) She is playing the game. She knows how to get u chasing her. Simply done: She PULL u into her (makes u feel wanted or whateva) then she PUSH u away from her (rejects you, invalidates u). what happens when that happens? u dont know when u stand do u? u become...
  18. A

and if u act C+F FOCUSED ON YOU and Charming combined, like i said it contradicts. You do that on a congruent basis and then she will see it as contradictments, she will say: 1) Be yourself or betta yet 2) Dont try to be someone your not. CONTRADICTMENT make u come across as...
  19. A

Squirrels, Maybe you might think that focusing on a woman is ridiculous but maybe your ****y and funny humour is focused on a woman when u dont even realise it and maybe when u use ****y and funny humour focused on you, she likes u because she already sees u as the prize or maybe you use...
  20. A

I Hate Myself

oh and by the way u might think these all contradict each other and that u might think they will make u come across as INCONGRUENT. Subtle (Smooth) Bad Boy Charming Witty ****y and Funny (FOCUSED ON HER) Well the good news is that it wont if you know how to make it come across as...