Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Why is it so hard to keep a women intrerested in you

It takes "a few weeks" to get to know somebody. If they're bailing after just a few weeks, they don't like what they've found. BE interesting.
  2. B

Last Set to Faliure: Yes or No

In order to maximise muscle growth, is it best to do last set reps to failure?
  3. B

Don Juanita introducing herself

Ohh, jeez, you got me; it should have been the possessive "your". Well done, idiot. I'm glad there are fvckin' tools like you to point out the obvious. But considering I was drunk when I wrote that initial post, I can get away with it. So get ****ed, Swedish faggot.
  4. B

Don Juanita introducing herself

You're written English is too good for a second language... Anyway, a chick's opinion holds sway with me.
  5. B

Situation now...

moneyisking, you post here every few weeks with the exact same problems, only reworded. You've also been given a ****load of advice from those threads. Have you earnestly applied any of the previous tips? You haven't been persistent, I think. If you were pesistent, you wouldn't be posting up the...
  6. B

1000th Post! I Got Laid Finally!!

It took you over three years and 999 posts to make this happen? What the hell were you dribbling over in those other 999 posts?
  7. B

People who think it's easy to get girls annoy me

^^^ This. ^^^ :up: Also, don't shirk responsiblility by saying, "I guess I'm just one of those guys that aren't meant to get any women." You control you're life. I read an earlier thread of yours in which you wrote that everybody at work is ignoring you because your too "forwards" with the...
  8. B

Leg Days Kill Me

I'm dreading leg days; no other day takes it out of me more than legs. I get short of breath to the point where I can barely breath and I get incredible vertigo on the verge of fainting. Anybody else experience this from leg days?
  9. B

Girlfriend's Friends' Views

"Her friends' opinions will make or break you." I heard something to that effect in the movie 'Hitch'; and I think there's some truth to it. In the initial stages of dating, how important is it that your girlfriend's friends like you? I ask because when previous GF's introduced me to...
  10. B

How do you push yourself to approach?

Approach where? In clubs and bars I used to be pretty ****ing drunk, so approaching wasn't scary...
  11. B

Do you prey on women?

Nice questions, Sosocool. I initially never thought of going out to clubs, bars, or wherever with the sole intention to pick up as being predatory, as it's a two-way game, hence I never viewed it that way. By loose definition, however, 'exploitation' (which is what 'picking up' is) is in part...
  12. B

Ouch, crashed and burned pretty bad lol lol

And stop using 'lol', it's for juveniles and fags.
  13. B

Ouch, crashed and burned pretty bad lol lol

Moneyisking, I thought you were done with girls? Anyway, don't 'next' a girl so easily. Also, you said you're asian? In my town, most asians hook up with other asians, maybe that'll yield more results for you.
  14. B

The Greatest P U A In The World

Yeah, I gather english isn't your mother tongue. I wasn't trying to be a d!ck. But the point is that no-one on here comprehends your post.
  15. B

The Greatest P U A In The World

What the ****, man?! That made no sense whatsoever. Before posting again, re-sit English 101.
  16. B

ah... hell, I am not getting any girls, who am I kiddng.

Monkeyisking, if you're socially competent, have a good social life, have friends, are humourous and easy going, you can bed girls. Getting sex shouldn't be approached like getting a degree (i.e. requiring study); it should come naturally. If you have the foregoing traits, getting girls should...
  17. B

Woman's Insulting Condescension!

I never said it was a job interview; I just said it was an interview. There also appears to be some uppity snob types on this board, too (judging by some of the replies). Wow. If there ever was a presumptuous, arrogant comment...
  18. B

I can't stand this not being able to get a girl thing

Scion, obviously something is going wrong. Either you're not being completely candid with the people on this board or you're not being completely candid with yourself -- or both. I'm not exactly the world's most socially able person, but I've stilled bedded several chicks from the age of...
  19. B

Girl Doesnt Invite me to a party

Obviously if she were keen on you, she would've invited you to the kegger. Lose this bird and start finding chicks that'll invite you to their keggers.
  20. B

Woman's Insulting Condescension!

The attitude of some women! Today I had an interview this one woman who by virtue of her privileged backround saw fit to treat me like a piece of s**t she scrapped of her heels. She seemingly enjoyed subtly talking down to me and insulting the lower-middle class neighbourhood I live in, the car...