Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Why I want to give up or become a cab driver.

HAHA just messin around I'm not giving it up but sh!t is funny the story I hear from these drivers is crazy maybe true maybe not but Ahmed is having fun atleast lol
  2. C

Why I want to give up or become a cab driver.

For the past few years every time I took a cab home I would strike up conversations with the cab drivers. And it don't matter how old, ugly fat or short they are they always have sex stories. Stories about how young girls would get into their cabs hot and horny and end up ****ing them, the...
  3. C

WTF! She hits on me, Number Close..Then THIS!

What you said was "can I get permission from you to confirm our date?" but if you pass her **** test you will be ok.
  4. C

WTF! She hits on me, Number Close..Then THIS!

"Me: ill confirm with ya. cool?" Big mistake never confirm anything just say yes, meet her and work your magic when you meet her.
  5. C

Turn a particular chick on with foreplay!!

Say "you remind me of my grandmother"
  6. C

So i noticed alot of guys in clubs look TOO SERIOUS

I dance when I go to clubs, I love dancing! Most guys are to stressed when they go to clubs because they are to concerned about hooking up but are to worried about rejection so they all look stressed out.
  7. C

Alcohol is the enemy! Drunkin calls/Texting!

Alright the other night I let my guard down after drinking and getting drunk I called a girl at around 11pm asked her if I can sleep over and called her a b1tch because she said no. I'm always on point as a don yeah I'm not perfect but I do really really well with the ladies because I actually...
  8. C

Facebooking! Happy Bday Or No?

Yeah you're right.
  9. C

Facebooking! Happy Bday Or No?

Alright so here is the deal I got this one girl that I am working on a really conservative Korean gyal, and she has mega amounts of men working on her cause she is hot! It's her birthday and she had guys wishing her happy birthday as soon as her birthday hit 12:01am on facebook hahaha! And...
  10. C

what do YOU say when a girl asks you, "How many women have you been with?"

I sometimes say over a million, or if I'm playfull that day I say "I'm still a virgin and I'm looking for my first" Then she looks at the pimp way I dress and laughs at me saying "Oh my God yeah right! HAHAHAHA you're funny"
  11. C

"are You A Playboy? How Many Women Have You Had Sex With?"

"Are you a playboy?" and "How many women have you had sex with?" Is what some women would ask me and this is how I respond. GIRL "Are you a playboy?" ME "Yes" GIRL "I hate Playboys" ME "I'm just a normal guy" GIRL "How many women have you been with?" ME "Hundreds"...
  12. C

She calls when she wants something..

Call her up and ask her for something like a "blow job" and if she says "eeww no!" then tell her "Hey if you're saying no to me then I really feel sorry for you because you are missing out on something special" and if she still says "no" then tell her to stop wasting your time and say "Only call...
  13. C

Men/actors you should look up to.

Yes good one! James Bond is a classic example of a don Juan to look up to he is a timeless character that one should learn from. Bruce Willis: A chill, Relaxed and funny guy that has many talents outside of acting because he is also a musician. Marvin Gay: Sexual Healing, nuff said...
  14. C

Men/actors you should look up to.

Ok time for some fun. I have compiled a list of men you should look up to and study. Matthew McConaughey: Listen to the way he talks nice and smooth! I remember seeing him on Rossie explaining to her his recipe for Beer Battered chicken he had all the women in the audience wet! And he drums...
  15. C

Excessive Wealth and Being Famous is what really pulls the Chicks

Its all in how you present yourself. Buy fancy looking clothing that look like they are designer wear for a cheap price at H&M and chicks wont know the difference. Make it look like you are rich by taking her to fancy Hotel bars with beautiful lounges where surprise, surprise drink prices are...
  16. C

How to dump a "marriage minded girl"

Soniq red my life is just fine I make over 60,000 a year I just had to lie to get rid of her because she was turning into a stalker. But you guys lie all the time to get girls so dont even try to give me lectures.
  17. C

Yeah true. I mean for me its easy to hook up but to break up with her is very hard for I always had problems with this one.
  18. C

Ok so I met this sweet Japanese girl, she was hot but desperate to have children and get married. I am not ready to that but she became really attached to me expecting me to get married and have children with her. So what I did was put it in her mind telling her "I don't have a university...
  19. C

Dealing with the ****blocker

I have a ****block story I was working on this hot model at a bar in Japan and for an hour we kept drinking and laughing. The bar emptied and we were still talking when this Korean dude came over and started talking to her ****blocking me big time, by talking to her and grabbing her attention...