Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Ug friend of mine telling me not to gain weight

In fight club he's pretty jacked.
  2. J

Affirmations

Dude, you got the secret DVD in your siggy I'm not too worried about you.:D
  3. J

Affirmations

Instead of asking affirmations straight ask them in the form of a question. Like "Why am I so attractive to women?" and then answer yourself with "Because I'm good looking, funny, confident etc. Most importantly get in the feeling of the affirmation truely feel sexy or attractive of...
  4. J

Best one liner

A thread for the best one liners/convos you've had with girls. HB: You smell nice1 Me: ::smell her and seem to enjoy it:: You smell... ok. We walked out of the dance but were seperated by other counserlours:mad:
  5. J

Ask and It is Given

Why yes Noob, it is like praying to God. Because you were made in God's (the Creator) image you are creating all of the time and you create with your thoughts and feelings. That is why you must only give attention to thoughts and feelings that you like because that is what you will create...
  6. J

Ask and It is Given

It's a brilliant concept and each and every day I live by it, and each day I become more and more confident.
  7. J

Ask and It is Given

This book has changed my life, not only with girls but every aspect of it. The essence is that if you believe something so strongly that it has to come true because you are the sole creator of your life experiences. It even goes further and says that whatever you believe you have you actually...
  8. J

Ok, I'm tired of people misunderstanding me because of voice tone.

Hey do you think you'd be able to help me out as well, I used to just record my voice over and over again until I liked the way it sounded.
  9. J

Community Field Reports: Mandatory to join

I was talking to an HB9+ online about how I pretended to be a journalist from our high school newspaper to get free orange juliuses for me and a friend and then I asked her if she would like to be a conman too. She was so excited that I asked her. If we weren't online at the time I would...
  10. J

Language Classes

I see you mention Hebrew, are you Jewish too?
  11. J

I did it...

Props bro, keep it up.
  12. J

mystery blown

So she said that you like like her or just that you like her? :rolleyes: You'll live.;)
  13. J

My Thank You

Congrats One day I'll be saying this to the forum too:) . It will be soon.
  14. J

When does ****INESS become too much

Work on your natural instinct, it all depends on that.
  15. J

Is this one of those girl test?

You are a disgrace to Parlia Pro.
  16. J

Your Stories

Or better yet actually take interest in your dreams;)
  17. J

Your Stories

People often ask me to repeat my story. Its also because I take it so seriously and people go crazy for it.
  18. J

Your Stories

I always tell a crazy story about how I was wondering through my subarban neighborhood and found a rusty axe and started chopping stuff with it. Then I saw a bee and started swinging wildly at it (complete with swinging motion of course). Then I say I would have gotten it, if only the axe was a...
  19. J

Boners while making out?

I like the way you think:) .
  20. J

Shot-down

I recomend crying about it, but you do what you like. :p I recomend that you get your official date papers in the mail at www.officialdate.com But seriously don't worry about getting shot-down it will be alright.;)