Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Uncertain What To Do

Good post man! I was interested with the "fully present" was hoping you could elaborate more on it. I'm thinking this might be something i need to work on, as i find if i havent been social for a while i tend to switch off alot when talking to people like i cant focus on the convo....not sure if...
  2. D

Anybody else here waste college..?

I had a similar experience in University. I did computer science so there was only like 4 chicks in my class and all but one of them was fugly. I had alot of interest from the girls and even went out on a date with the only hot chick but for whatever reason i talked myself out of making a move...
  3. D

Building up jogging ability

Thats cool man cheers for the advice! I'll start doing that then and hopfully can build some stamina up. Shame about losing the long reply lol i wouldnt have mind reading it lol
  4. D

Building up jogging ability

Hey guys just wanted to know from some of you guys that are good at running/jogging and have good cardo ability, how to build up my jogging from bascially zero so i can jog a few miles without having to stop? I've always been unfit and have tried numerous times to jog but i never see any...
  5. D

Reactions to physical improvement

It's great to hear how your improvement has helped you jariel, i love hearing motivational stuff like this and stuff on BB.com on the losing weight section, makes me never want to give up, i can only imagine the confidence you get from chicks bascially being turned on by just your body. alas...
  6. D

body fat % questions

Cause your wrong
  7. D

What do you train for?

I Train firstly to become stronger and more powerful, it's one more reason to get up in the morning and makes me feel good. After these reasons i'd say i also wanna look good, and maybe impress some chicks with a good body aswell.
  8. D

Chest Muscles

Hey thanks alot guys for the awesome responses! =) my current chest routine goes like this Bench press Dumbell:bench press Incline: dumbell bench press dumbell Flys i use a pyamaid system 2 x 10 reps, then 1 x 5 reps and then 1 x 3 reps, while increasing the weight. i do this for...
  9. D

Chest Muscles

I am hoping some of u guys might be able to help me with a problem i've had for a few years, it started happening once i started making good gains from lifting a few years back. But the problem is that my left chest (Pectoralis) is really weak compared to my right side, and it's rather a...
  10. D

Do boxers weight train?

I mostly agree with whats Clooney's saying, i dont think the lighter guys do full on weight training, maybe a little for certain areas but not much more than that. About Bruce Lee i've always known he worked out but not to take anything away from him, i mean he looks awesome. but he hes't...
  11. D

How to get solid get rid of loose skin

Sh1t that aint good for me.......i've always done weights from an eariler age and i've always been pretty fat aswell. For the last 4 weeks i've been cutting, i've lost about 7 Kg's (15.4 ib's) at the cost of a 1 r 2 reps from my benching =(, but if i get all hangy bits when i am finshed in...
  12. D

How to get solid get rid of loose skin

I am not sure but i think it will tighten up over time, or you could workout and fill the space with muscle and get a two for one deal =P
  13. D

Is Boxing a Possibility?

i've been doing boxing myself for some months, i think it will help you improve no doubt, reflexes, speed, technique etc over time. However i hear alot of guys that shoot there mouths off, there like "i do such and such martial arts and can kick anyones ass" then a week later u see them all...
  14. D

Do boxers weight train?

Well i've been doing boxing for like 4 months now, and locally no one does weights i am the biggest guy that goes to my gym, most of them are teenage kids etc. However i think at heavyweight alot of the pros do full workouts, you just have to look at tyson, holyfield etc their fecking huge...
  15. D

Calling all fat guys!

Now = 224.4 ib's Goal = 198 ib's I recently started my cutting diet two weeks ago, it's about 2000 calories a day, 250 protein, 176 Carbs, 14.3 Fat, so far i've lost about 2kg's (4.4ibs) on it i think, not sure cause my cheap ass scales are werid as hell lol. I am also doing more carbio...
  16. D

Can't get bigger

I think you should take the two weeks off if you've been lifting for 4-6 months straight, that is the norm for most lifters anyways, and after that see how it goes, if still nothing changing try some of the other ideas mentioned. I remember a dude once telling me it's 2 steps forwards one...
  17. D

Can't get bigger

FlyGuy give some good advice, I think that maybe u might need to eat more, since you gained so much weight you might need to recalculate how much calories your intaking etc, i assume that with all that weight you gained some of it was muscles and with an increase in Lean body mass you should...
  18. D

Stuck in a rut (long)

Hey man thanks for the response. I want to improve i dont wanna end up like some of your friends (no offense) so i think i might really start trying.... i do have sorta a martial art i go to boxing twice a week it does give me confidence.... however i'd like to lose weight cause i have a high...
  19. D

Stuck in a rut (long)

I know some of u guys are probably sick of reading this type of stuff but i hope that maybe someone can help me in my situation or maybe have went through the same thing and can offer some help I've been reading his site for like a month now and have found it to be helpful, I still haven’t made...
  20. D

Diet Concerns

Yeah it's my 1 rep max. I am always trying to improve and have really flew up in weights, just two months ago when i started i could only do 80Kg (176 ibs) bench, i guess that comes down to muscle memory, but i've already beaten what i was doing two years ago so i think it'll start to slow down...