Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Whats the worst excuse you had for cancelling meetings/dates?

My mother had given me this number of a girl. So i called it to see what that would be like. And so we talk on the phone for at least a half. i get a feel for her and i sense she is this college sorority type girl, very lame. and she was trying to get me to find a friend for her friend. and im...
  2. M

heres my move. feel free to use.

tails.... you're ridonkulous. the whole piece of meat part and all. yikes.
  3. M

she's a sure bet to agree to hang out with me. And since im a straight forward type of guy. i dont like to play gays or read signals. i'm just going to take a kiss when i see an opertunity. game on and all. im wondering if anyone else has just been bold enough to do something like that.
  4. M

So i'm gonna go and hang out with this girl. and than im going to kiss her. and since we dont have any close connections. it doesnt matter if i get rejected. so its fool proof. if i get denied no problems or embaressment. anyone ever done this and failed or won. looking for stories of what...
  5. M

Situation advice please.

yeah sure... thats a totally ridiculous sugestion. ignore a question. it might be none of her buisness, but i dont just ignore peoples questions. i make up answers and i didnt in this case. she asked if it was for the better or worse. my reply: it doesnt matter, i can't do anything about it...
  6. M

Situation advice please.

i thought this was the mature man forum but still not bad advice.
  7. M

Situation advice please.

Heres the senareo(sp?) - My girlfriend and i have officially broken up as of last weekend - It sucks - she has these two jobs, one of which she hasnt work at since that whole thing - Middle of the week i mail this one girl on myspace.com that works with alycia. I ask this girl something...