Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Should there be a field reports forum?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?sortfield=lastpost&sortorder=&forumid=23&pagenumber=1&daysprune=1000&x=13&y=14 thats success stories unusual techniques http://www.sosuave.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?sortfield=lastpost&sortorder=&forumid=23&pagenumber=1&daysprune=1000&x=13&y=14
  2. L

internet browsing issues

VIEW- TEXT SIZE-MEDIUM
  3. L

DJ Meetup Group Manhattan

I'm a junior in HS as well...I'm in though. shoot me an e-mail at zoomyster@aol.com
  4. L

your fingers and prolonged guitar playing

Thats weird...It never happened to me before.
  5. L

Grrrr Look at me! Any tips

Get the game boy out of you hands!:crackup:
  6. L

Your hairstyle is MUCH more important than you think

Sorry bro, but I totally dont feel the ghetto thing(fade/tapeup) Im going to israel for thanksgiving by the way.
  7. L

Reply for "Will you buy me a drink?"

Ha!:crackup:
  8. L

jersey shore

Deal, New Jersey here- house on the beach
  9. L

New Mexico?

I'll be at Taos this summer...
  10. L

How did you find out about SOSUAVE?

I found it from the sex section at bodybuilding.com a couple of years ago.... In Sauce Heads thread!
  11. L

The Real Reason You Are Here

Great Post! I'm actually doing a lot of volunteer work this summer. :woo:
  12. L

Fight Club?

HaHa! I love that line GREAT movie, the book is also awesome.
  13. L

FR: Just another night in vegas

Damn....I gotta move to Vegas! props to the numbers, sounds like you had a great night.
  14. L

Link to 'Smooth Resurrection - Born Again...'

yay smooth is back:cheer: Nice thread--I got a sticky too once.....they took it down though after like a week.- I hope they keep yours up.
  15. L

what age you guys moved out?

I agree with undesputable. I'm 15, and I cant wait to get out of the house and go live alone. I'm definitely going to an out of state college....
  16. L

DJS who wear Hats : How does it affect your game ?

Are you joking? Of course get in the field now. Even if you dont get any dates until your hair grows back, at least you'll get some good experience, and you'll be that much closer to a new girl. About hats- I'm pretty succesfull with my yellow Johnie Walker Blue Label hat.
  17. L

What Are YOU Doing For Summer?

I'm not exactly sure where, I'll try to find out. Are you in New Mexico?
  18. L

2 Ways to Get More Ass

-I was shopping there last summer and they asked me if I wanted to work there......then they found out I wasnt 18- so I'm not allowed to work there yet. Oh well.....
  19. L

What Are YOU Doing For Summer?

I'm going to New Mexico, Colorado, and Georgia for 6 weeks. It's a camp- I hear the chicks in this camp are AMAZING!!:woo: P.S.- Expect some field reports when I get back.
  20. L

Summer Plans Dilema

Go to brown and meet new women.