Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

Is it better to be a PU or a DJ?

it's a bit biased asking in this forum. The basics of DJ and PU are the exactly the same, it then branchs out to different styles and methods. Both will get you laid, whatever works.
  2. H

Is anyone capable of cheating?

yes, simple as that, if gamed right yes.. maybe 1% of the ho's really in love, not that hallmark lovey dovey shiet, but real love, then that's hard to crack.
  3. H

Should I apologize to this HB9 attention *****?

dude, i think that you've fuked things up. NEXT her. Believe me, it's 100 to 1 that you'll ever even get to kiss close her. However, if u really wanna try it. Don't apologize for sure. If she brings it up, tell her to take a fukin joke and you thought she was better than that and walk off. Do...
  4. H

Confidence doesn't get you laid

well thank you very much Mr Jackass for telling us all your great visions about how confidence wont get you laid. Also thank you for telling us that instead, we need maleness. Too bad you did not tell us how u defined maleness? Fake confidence crap? you fake it till you make it buddy. Here's...
  5. H

Mystery the PUA: Front Cover of Magazine

also notice 83% of statistics are made up on the spot
  6. H

I got rejected and I survived!

u met them, acted like a beta and wondering what's next? next time, run some group rountines on them, work her friends and make ur target work for ur attention. DAFS
  7. H

apologizin' = afc? need your help right NOW

do whatever is congruent with what u normally do. i personally have a rule of never saying sorry. in ur situation, i would just say, "i was away and forgot my phone, hope u didnt miss me too much"
  8. H

How many have winged with DJs/PUAs?

maybe there just aint enuff true DJs around here?
  9. H

Virgin FAQ

tell her to marry some cvnt and then f*ck her.
  10. H

How In The World Do I Recover From This One!?

you wanted the ho the whole time but was trying to lie to YOURSELF and convincing yourself u really dont want her becoz u dont have the balls to accutally do something! do the following do not over analyze the situation do not focus on the one ho too much coz she will know and u will...
  11. H

The Iranian from Hell!!! "MUST READ"!!!

omg, that is at least 5 years old and u are prancing about posting it as if it was the new sliced bread. u mite as well as goto www.fastseduction.com while ur here.
  12. H

The only difference i see is that there are more KJs and special flowers on this board than the Masf. but yes i guess there's a reason there aint many LR or FR's on this board at all.
  13. H

Front page news! Tips for all!

u guys should take the ASF approach. have a big posting guidelines. bigger than now somewhere on every screen. and then make a muesum of the reading impaired
  14. H

Does ethnicity matter for girls?

fcuk u mate, u give the asian crowd a bad name. suck in that gut and chin up. Who gives a sheit what some keyboard jockeys think? if they think it doesnt matter, no girls will fk u still. Stop fooling around and doubting yourself and go out there. If you think about it and worry about it, then...
  15. H

Dj's and PUA's are basically the same thing. i just prefer Masf to this place becoz they have stricter posting guidelines and any stupid/afc/redundent threads gets put into the muesuem of the reading impaired. There are also a lot more Afcs here, but there's also a fair amount of guys who know...
  16. H

The truth about average looking Joe neg-hitting HBs

wtf! have you learnt nothing from the whole DJ bible and ASF materials? It is now confirmed that you have no idea what you're talking about! yea bro, u are like the hottest pimp around, pulling all those HB8's and 9's, then come home and tell us how u should only neg hit average girls...
  17. H

Too young for me?

dunno whats the law in ur country mate. here in australia, the legal fkin age is 16. so it's fine here. if i was 40 and 17 year olds are all over me, id hit it.
  18. H

The truth about average looking Joe neg-hitting HBs

You jsut signed up, u are prolly 12 years old wondering how to get this one girl in ur fkin class. now listen up. neg hitting isn't insulting the Hb. it's all about making them feel insecure and bringing them down to your level. If you were good looking, you prolly dont need to bring the HB...
  19. H

Dj'ing = money

dont mentally masturbate yourself out of this one. Money doesn't matter much. transport club entry maybe some alcohol clothing mobile phone. whatever other expenses, u aint gonna go eat lobster every date ar eu?
  20. H

When good prospects go bad...?

Didn't go in as much detail as rgeere but the basic idea is that she was **** testing u about the matual guy friend coming too. and well.... u failed the **** test. Next her.