Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

laughing folds

Is there anything I can do to help minimize the increasing prominence of these laughing folds that run from the side of the nostrils down to the ends of the lips? Aside from surgery of course...
  2. L

A Cry For Help

Feeling and being lost is the pandemic of our generation, at least in the developed countries where our basic needs are for the most part met. Rsxtreme, I still feel that way, where people just don't like me. While I don't expect everyone to like me as that might mean I'm just being...
  3. L

Joining an Improvisational Class and it's benefits

I've finished a basic improv course just a month ago. It was at first a bit strange to have all those eyes on you, even though it was just a small group of 12 ppl in the class or so. But there's warm up accessories that the class does to get you used to being up at the center of the attention...
  4. L

Who here plays chess?

I played chess but like others said here, it's not convenient to find others to play against. I rarely play nowadays, but even back then, I'd play against the computer or online on some gaming website against other ppl. Same goes for texas hold'em poker; love the game but not convenient to...
  5. L

Thinking about taking an improv class

I've also signed up for an Improv 101 course,spanning over a series of 6 classes. Did it mainly b/c I'm pretty random, and I'm witty and can make up random stuff on the spot. Taking this class seems like a good chance to improve upon these traits and to become more self-assured when speaking...
  6. L

My reconstruction

That's the thing, don't hobbies/activities get tired as well? What's the point? Do one thing, get bored of it sooner or later, then you're back at square one with a blank look on your face asking yourself "what's next?". What really is the difference btwn people and headless chickens? They seem...
  7. L

My reconstruction

I'm looking for advice from those who've already gone through a lot in their lives. I believe I REALLY need the help and feedback would be much appreciated. This post may seem like rambling as I'm just typing some of the things that are running through my mind. I feel I just need to start...
  8. L

Going for new look!: Growing out my hair long...

I've been rocking the long hairstyle (just touches the trapezius muscle) for the past 2.5 years. I like it on me, as I have a square-ish jaw and my facial structure complements the look. My hair is quite thick as well (every hair stylist I've gone to has commented on its thickness). It's a...
  9. L

Beijing 2008 Olympic Games

Hahaha, I too, will be looking forward to female artistic gymnastics....because I am amazed by all the tumbling and flipping they can do! Also, female beach volleyball (Misty May's ass is whoa!), and diving (into the pool, not in soccer/"futebol") Competitively, I hope to watch tennis...
  10. L

Music

Death Cab for Cutie The Postal Service Story of the YEar Smile Empty Soul Chevelle Breaking Benjamin Trapt All-american rejects Three Days Grace Imogen Heap H.I.M Drowning Pool Jack's Mannequin Staind Alexisonfire City & Colour (Dallas Green) Iron Maiden Guns & Roses Velvet...
  11. L

International Careers

So I'm seriously thinking about finding a career job (not teaching english though, but I wouldn't rule it out if all else fails) overseas. Aside from a few job sites, another method would be to get into a big global company and then work your ass off to land an internal job else where. Anyone...
  12. L

what protein shake are you drinking?

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=22&pid=6816 ^Gemma Protein Isolate Powder This is very cheap, but it says in the description somewhere on the page: "As dairy prices continue to rise, vegetable-based products like the new Gemma Protein will begin to change the protein...
  13. L

Watching TV to improve social skills?

Definitely getting your ass out, instead of sitting it on the couch, will be better for developing and improving social skills as you're putting them directly into practice. Plus, as Backbreaker indicated, you save yourself from all the bullsh!t social conditioning from the media trying to...
  14. L

What are your passions and how did you discover them?

I read about it on those topics on my own personal time, but I prefer not to take classes in school b/c I'm not a fan of the subjective marking feedback from the "learning from school" process. I prefer to do something practical, like understanding behaviour to play poker and motivation in...
  15. L

just how scared are women to be single?

Varies very widely. Generally, it doesn't appear (although they could just be hiding it) females in their youth and teens and early 20's are scared to be single. Whereas, once they hit their mid 20's, about the time they start to hear about friends and acquaitances getting married, they'll...
  16. L

Television.

I strongly agree with this. Your threads/posts on the topics of marriage and cheating in the Mature forum are great, Rollo.
  17. L

Fascinating responses so far, to everyone who has responded! Bad_lilPixie: How do you even find time to engage in all those activities? I assume since you hate structure (I specifically hate the restrictiveness imposed by structure!), you are either are self-employed to showcase your...
  18. L

ChrisZ: I was introduced to golf last year. It is such a great game of discipline. But damn is it expensive for me since I'm just a graduating student lol; do you play often (have a local golf club membership)? Wyldfire: I think a majority of the human population would love to help other...
  19. L

Hey everyone What are your passions in life (besides women, of course)? How did you discover them? Did you stumble upon them while trying something new? Someone introduced it to you? Had it always been a passion as far back as you can remember? Feel free to share your stories!
  20. L

Do you judge a girl on who she hangs around with?

I can see that people gravitate to those that are similar to them. What about when hot girls hang around unattractive girls (to boost their egos and have someone ****block for them)? In that case, does that mean they're similar in attributes other than appearance? Like they may not share...