Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

The official: "Rep a moderator and get repped back" thread

I don't even know how to use it. How can you tell who reps you? Does anybody even use that feature?
  2. T

Thinking you are in competition with every other guy

Stuka, why do I get deja vu every time I read one of your threads? Oh yeah, because they're all the same.
  3. T

Thinking you are in competition with every other guy

Who's to say that you aren't? edit - You're not as bad as Stuka, though.
  4. T

The Economic Matrix!!

What a bunch of enlightened souls you are. Why not live a hedonistic lifestyle? LMS, your lonely ass needs to find a hobby.
  5. T

I hate having a roommate!!!

I live in my own apartment and I have to admit, it does get pretty lonely sometimes. There's never anybody to shoot the sh1t with.
  6. T

How much a month do you spend on alcohol?

You lucky bastard...
  7. T

Dream Interpretation

It could mean that you're slowly running out of time.
  8. T

How much a month do you spend on alcohol?

I probably spend about 100-200 a month. I'm a binge drinker, though.
  9. T

Please dont tell me its ADD...

lol Ken, you need to stop worrying so much.
  10. T

Favorite Condom?

I just go to the health clinic and get them for free. They gave me about 50 Lifestyles the last time I went.
  11. T

LAW SCHOOL Q's! (Bible Belt???)

LMAO I used to think about pursuing law school, but then I started reading www.philalawyer.net and changed my mind.
  12. T

Miss America (HB rating anyone?)

Who has questioned your rating? I couldn't care less what your personal preferences are. I called you a douchebag because of your tendency to act like a hardass and attack others on an internet forum. It's easy to act like a hardass on the internet, isn't it?
  13. T

I would think that if you were fvcking girls hotter than Miss America you wouldn't have so much pent up animosity. Douchebag.
  14. T

http://www.missamerica.org/images/contestants/2008/08michigan.jpg I don't see how anybody could say that this girl is average. I seriously doubt that any of you are fvcking something like that. Easily a 9.5
  15. T

Herpes...

The majority of the population will have to deal with cold sores at some point in their life. It's not that big of a deal. If you start to feel a cold sore coming on you should hold an ice cube against the spot for about 10 minutes. Just wrap the ice cube in a paper towel first. Your...
  16. T

The evil that men do.

When you say that the American public is stupid you are insulting the American public, are you not? I can in no way argue with a political genius such as yourself. You clearly have the answer to all of the world's problems. I'm just glad that you can enlighten so many on a public forum...
  17. T

The evil that men do.

Every time I see your posts full of hate towards America I laugh. It's fitting that your SN would be that of an American television show.
  18. T

Old School Rap/Hip Hop

My favorite.
  19. T

Hot Chicks with Douche Bags

Some girls like that look, but not the type of girl I'm looking for. AFC Savior, you seem like you mean well (except for being a Pats fan), but these guys should try being true to themselves before they make a drastic change like becoming a guido.
  20. T

Hot Chicks with Douche Bags

Except their haircuts and tans, of course.