Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Girlfriend gave me confidence, but now I'm curious

She's banged just one guy since the start of this year: me. To say she's a wh0re is ridiculous. Years ago, yes, she was easy and slept with a sh!tload of guys and has a number higher than your average 23 year old, but what does it matter? You idiots keep judging her for what she's done instead...
  2. F

I think you guys are being too hard on her. Yes, she did/does have daddy issues and she did screw a lot of guys when she was younger due to self-esteem issues, but she's a different person nowadays and that's why I'm with her. I understand that she met & banged a new guy every few months during...
  3. F

lol sloppy fortieths lol...it was/is the experience with her in the sack (as #5; 1-4 didn't really go too extravagantly or last too long) that taught me how to be assertive and passionate in bed. now i want to try it out with other women before committing like some 22 yr old idiot getting...
  4. F

You really think that? I'm not trying to defend her past behavior (I hate sluts), but she has changed for the better and she deserves credit for that. She is no longer the low self-esteemed girl who would bang just anyone; she's confident today and has some standards and sense of self-worth. I...
  5. F

She's never cheated in a LTR or while she was with the guy she happened to "be seeing" at the moment (which would last for weeks or maybe a month or two). I'm not worried that she will cheat on me; actually, I am quite certain she will not because she can't afford losing a guy like me. What...
  6. F

You guys call her a tramp, etc., but she has changed recently (the last few years), or so she says. She no longer spreads her legs so easily and is more focused on ensuring a serious relationship develops instead of just a few dates with sex for dessert. She also has told me that she doesn't...
  7. F

On 2nd thought, after reading what I just typed, it sounds like it's simply my ego wanting to have a bigger number than my girlfriend's...for no rational reason at all. If her number were 4 instead of 40, I wouldn't care at all. I am curious, but not enough to risk what I have going with this...
  8. F

tl; dr...cliff notes: i want to bang other girls to catch up with girlfriend's giant sexual history, but i don't know if it's worth losing her or permanently altering how we look at each other. ... I'm 22, I lost my virginity when I was 19, and I've slept with a total of 5 women. My...
  9. F

Girl w/ boyfriend says "I want you"

So assuming she doesn't have the morality of a wh0re and she won't break up with her boyfriend anytime soon, how should I go about capitalizing on her obvious feelings for me and bang her? HALP!
  10. F

Girl w/ boyfriend says "I want you"

Lest this girl turn out like the one in my other post, I've come here for advice. I hung out with this girl last summer a couple times and all we did was make out. When I presented the idea of she and I being something more serious during the summer, I think I scared her away. She and I...
  11. F

LJBF situation complicated by my compassion

Thanks man..."covert communication" sounds powerful and it does make sense. I'll definitely use it in the future. ;)
  12. F

Yeah I knew full well quoting you verbatim and telling things to her so directly would be dangerous, but to be honest I really don't care anymore and I had to tell her how I felt. This will be the healthiest option for me in the long run even though she's going to b!tch about it in the mean...
  13. F

bro...kinda the truth. ty for your advice. ;) do it w/ your prospect, too. lol cuz life is too short to waste w/ the girls who don't care as much, ya diggg?
  14. F

yeah dogg...it's brutally clear.
  15. F

yeah...i plan on it. o_0 thanks for the sympathy
  16. F

So KontrollerX, you're saying, now that I've sent her such a direct message I should let one more intimate night happen during which I give an indirect ultimatum in the form of giving her the chance to "take it or leave it" with me? And based on this result I should determine whether or not I...
  17. F

For those of you who care to read... (And btw I don’t plan on responding to her for at least a week. ;)) Me to her: "When I told you "I was fine with things" I honestly felt that way (I wouldn't lie to your face), but since hanging out with you this last weekend I've done some soul...
  18. F

god you're so right...I feel like a fool for allowing this to go on for as long as it has. I just *know* she'll soon find another guy to f*** around with and then I'll be thrown on the back burner once again wondering why, "if she knew me so well," she didn't open her legs for me. Thanks for...
  19. F

KontrollerX, On the one hand, I am aware and I agree that she's basically using me as someone to be there and make her feel good about herself. When it comes down to it, I'm getting nothing in return except for the mildly satisfied feeling of emotional philanthropy (which, in and of itself, is...