Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

I can't believe I'm 38 and haven't been on here in several years (Updates and suggestions needed)

I missed you guys. I'm starting to remember a lot of the really oldschool guys who were on here years ago. ST8UP, JoPhil (rip) LastManStanding BibleBelt (you still into crazy freaky ****?? lol). I'm sure Rollo is still around? Saw a video podcast with him in it several months ago. Guy is still a...
  2. T

I can't believe I'm 38 and haven't been on here in several years (Updates and suggestions needed)

Hi everyone, Years ago I used to post my stories, field reports, questions here. I don't want to go back and review everything in detail but: When I left here I was in a 7 year relationship that I ended (it ended violently, with her throwing everything of mine out and her getting arrested...
  3. T

How to move forward with my GF of 7 years

Hey mature men! It's been a while but I'm back. Usually, when a member of sosuave stops posting it usually means his life has turned...for the better or worse. I haven't posted because things have been really good for the most part. Of course, still building up myself to be who I'd like to be is...
  4. T

Where do you draw the line of Game in a LTR?

It's easier to tell the truth than live a lie. You're going to eventually trip yourself up. You also have to think about how the girl you're in a relationship's frame will change once you do that. I mean if the girl is head over heels for you then maybe she'll forgive your infidelity. If not...
  5. T

Well yeah, I think ( and YOU think) it's too soon for you to be in a relationship. It usually goes like this: 1. You're attracted to the girl. You ask her out. 2. You go out, talk, have fun and it leads to... 3. Sex, getting to know each other a little better. Many more dates. 4. Taking it to...
  6. T

please explain...wife/divorce

Kingvavy, you say "I am so consumed with rage towards my ex" This statement is telling. Where have you placed this rage for a year? Has this rage affected the way you communicate with your ex? I see you blaming her for a lot of sh*t that's going on. Let me ask you; what do you think you're...
  7. T

You usually don't spin plates while in a LTR. It's counterproductive. The whole point of spinning plates is to keep your options open, (dating, sex) so you don't fall into the trap of committing to ONE woman who's not worth committing to. You spin plates because you enjoy dating, flirting, sex...
  8. T

Marijuana subculture.... rookie question

Pot is natural. Pot is fine. Pot takes away pain and calms anxiety. It helps you sleep. If helps you eat if you have trouble eating. Get your card. "Idc what they say, it drains your motivation and even if you are one of the people who focus well high you'll focus better sober. Find another...
  9. T

She Walked Out

Not a damn thing, apparently. *Takes last sip from glass of water. Leaves*
  10. T

She Walked Out

Holding on to someone else's subjective idea based on generalities. I can see how that could be useful with extremely shallow women, but this....I think you could have handled this more maturely. So you guys are sitting around hanging out NOT f*cking when she tried to talk. That doesn't sound...
  11. T

Creating a High Quality Woman

The only time where a woman changes her behavior is when she's in fear of losing you or wants to do it for herself. Trying it any other way ( where it becomes her serving YOUR own interest instead of her own) is probably not so much a great strategy. The girl I'm with currently stopped drinking...
  12. T

Flirting with an Actress....am I being played?

You put her in a position where she had to make her true feelings known. Any woman who's on the fence and not rearranging at least ONE of her 10 plans for the week isn't that into you. At this point just let her contact you for now on. If she ask why youve been distant tell her you were...
  13. T

Am I a **** or Is my Girl Immature

You sound like you lack tact. I could understand if she talks about it all the time and you said that. What else does she do regarding sex that bothers you? Sounds like there's more to this story.
  14. T

Flirting with an Actress....am I being played?

I....I don't understand this post. There's a lot of writing about how confused she's making you. But you're being so f***king passive it's like you're in high-school. The last comment isn't meant as an insult, but as a wake-up call from a man who's looking at this from the outside in. I don't...
  15. T

Sex in the relationship

Going great :) Her monthlies are coming up so it'll be a slow week, lol but before that we've both been pretty attentive and clear. Sex has been good and she initiated the last one. I haven't read the primer yet, but I did listen to the show. It's great because most of it was just...
  16. T

Sex in the relationship

Yeah my girl isn't "gamey" either. We've been through that **** and on occasion we'll discuss past dating situations. I have such a great thing and dating was just such a ****ing chore. I don't like games and neither does she. I do agree with Des that too much overt communication can bring the...
  17. T

Sex in the relationship

Omg PM me this primer lol Thanks you guys for sharing your experiences. It's always nice to not be too much in my head and get grounded sometimes. :)
  18. T

Sex in the relationship

lol Everything having to do with the relationship. Do I tell her my every fear and desire? Nope. Those are my inner issues to deal with.
  19. T

Sex in the relationship

Espi, I see your points and I think it's pretty solid advice. I think most of it would apply to me if I were unhappy with the relationship as a whole - I'm not. I'm actually VERY happy with her. She's extremely supportive, funny as hell, loving, very smart, grounded with good common sense. She...
  20. T

Sex in the relationship

Don't need a long BS exposition, sooooo: Been with my girl for more than 4 years. Besides financial woes (who doesn't have them, right?) things are great. She's my best friend and we're like a couple of kids together. We click. Lately (i guess the last year or so) I feel like sex is few...