Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

Every time I get rejected..

I've never dated anything above a 6, and I've never been successful with anything over a 6. I think I have the same issue, I'm just not good looking enough for them.
  2. K

Read THE 4 HOUR BODY, by tim Ferriss

No but he can karate chop the tops off of bottles, break rocks over his head, etc. so he doesn't need to :rolleyes:
  3. K

Interesting study I conducted

I'm talking about bodybuilders, people who compete in bodybuilding competitions. I doubt the vast majority of women find that type of physique attractive.
  4. K

Interesting study I conducted

Female bodybuilders are ****ing disgusting. And I suspect that 99.9% of females think male bodybuilders are too.
  5. K

Nobody gains muscle or loses fat "really quickly". Unless you have elite genetics, in which case you wouldn't be reading the book to begin with. It's a way to market to lazy people.
  6. K

Quiksilver is right.
  7. K

Preparing yourself for a life without a woman by your side.

Why would I want a woman who has ridden a thousand ****s and is only now giving me the time of day because her looks are fading? Is the going price high enough to get a non-insane, attractive, younger woman who hasn't ridden 1,000 ****s and isn't riddled with STDs? Or are we stuck with the...
  8. K

Common Beginner Mistakes.

The biggest one I see is overanalyzing everything. Guys weighing their food portions, reading scientific papers about supplement biochemistry, and fretting over which max effort upper body exercises to cycle between on their conjugate periodization program, when they can't even squat their...
  9. K

Walking around in Public with POF Whales

I do a walk by. If she lied in her pictures, I bail.
  10. K

What would you consider SHORT?

+1 I'm 5'11 and feel like a midget a lot of the time. I'm starting to wonder if a lot of guys are wearing shoe lifts.
  11. K

So Suave posters problems summed up in one sentence.

If I get rejected by low quality women, how is going after high quality women going to help?
  12. K

Girl LJBFs me then keeps contacting me

Had a date a few weeks ago with a girl I met through social circle. It went fairly well. Lots of making out and etc. Went back to her apartment, came super close to sex and she puts up last minute resistance. I tried to push through it but she eventually kicks me out. Texts me LJBF the next day...
  13. K

Surgeons Hate Weightlifting

There's a huge difference between weightlifting and "weight lifting". Weightlifting is one of the safest sports, with much lower injury rates than sports we're conditioned to think of as "safe", such as soccer, which is actually very dangerous statistically. "Weight lifting" is, as a general...
  14. K

Help! - New job where i stand all day

You get used to it.
  15. K

Trying to knock-out someone taller

But how often did that actually happen?
  16. K

Does it make sence to use a PT?

You just flushed $4,000 down the toilet. Most PTs have no idea what they're doing. You could have spent $10 on a copy of Starting Strength and gotten better results.
  17. K

Kerpal's Training Log

5/29/12 DB Bench: 3 x 8 x 75 Squat: 5 x 255 5 x 295 12 x 335 Pullup: 9 x bodyweight 5 x bodyweight - stopped here, the squats completely ****ed me.
  18. K

Kerpal's Training Log

5/24/12 I took a break. Just didn't feel like training that much. Started back today, was pretty happy considering it's my first workout in a few weeks. Overhead press: 5 x 115 5 x 125 5 x 135 Squat: 3 x 5 x 365 Pulllup: 8 x bodyweight 7 x bodyweight 7 x bodyweight
  19. K

Can't get this mindset about females out of my head

You should be happy if the girls you're dating have only been with 5 guys. That's remarkably low these days.