Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Lifeforce Weightlifting Journal

just wanted to say what i already said in msn CONGRATULATIONS!!
  2. D

Recommended Book List.

i didnt find a book with this title. can you tell us the author's name please?
  3. D

good squat progress here. welcome back semag!! yes the audience wants more stories - or the eating story more detailed - plz semag for your AUDIENCE
  4. D

Exercise Alternatives?

lol you call 2guys an audience:D go silver go
  5. D

Double's Weightlifting Journal

static dbp 2sets with 75kg 1set with 85kg couldnt get it up without injuring my shoulder so i will try static mp next time i think this is gonna be better for my shoulder mix of rackdeads/static holds(from now on called "semi rackdeads") 2sets warmup with 85kg 3sets with...
  6. D

i thought it was "only" 80 for reps:) well obviously not for me - since i havent taken the ZMA in the last month i get often little muscle cramps and even though i didnt even workout my ARM muscles felt sore
  7. D

nice rowing man!! i can only recommend thinking about taking magnesium(+zinc). it's pretty awesome imo and there are many studies espiecally on magnesium. and yup i know your taking a multimineral but for a bodybuilder eating one egg for breakfast isnt enough protein for the day either. well...
  8. D

Shezz's Health and Fitness Journal

lol lifeforce i can remember me raving on this issue too good old raging hardcore times =D i guess my mom didnt take those fishoil caps back then.....and now she has to pay for it =)
  9. D

27 and nothing

impressive work on yourself man. btw dont make things so difficult for yourself....just do the same thing a woman would do....say you need some time off because it's getting too serious for you and you need some time for yourself.....hang out with her and have sex with her occassionally if you...
  10. D

what is wrong with me

considering your x-mas story and all that - it sounds psychosomatic.
  11. D

For SERIOUS investors only

A-Unit i've heard you are a subscriber to IBD. i want to learn stock trading too so would you recommend it?
  12. D

NON-JUAN Mailbag Thursdays: Answers to Your Questions, Non-Juan Style!!

wow i feel so famous now "First of all, an eBook IS a real book, otherwise it wouldn't have the word "book" in it. It's got pages like a "real" book, chapters like a "real" book, and information like a "real" book. Just because it's on a computer doesn't mean it's not real. Hey look, I'm...
  13. D

Starting Anthony Ellis's Program Next Week...

loading creatine is an outdated term for taking more creatine in the first days than on the following weeks. studies have proven that this isn't necessary. besides that i have yet to see the need of a beginner to use creatine. waste of money.
  14. D

Exercise Alternatives?

great to hear silver =) didnt you want to give us an update about your exercises(including some numbers) BTW?
  15. D

The NON-JUAN Post: Creating an Online Profile, Non-Juan Style (PART 1)

yeah i've downloaded many expensive ebooks but never paid for one of them...it feels weierd to pay for some binary digits. IMO you should reduce your price, it's an ebook not a real book. i like your style so maybe i order it anyway but think about it....or hows the selling going?
  16. D

poly unsatured fat acids are omega3 , omega6 and omega9(or is it 12?). so two of the poly's ARE EFA's. the problem is that it's about the RATIO of omega3 : omega6....it's not like you take 2g fishoil and then eat 100g omega6 and then you are fine of.....the ratio would be 1:50.....again it's NOT...
  17. D

Exercise Alternatives?

i think silver has the problem that he wants to cut bodyfat, gain muscle mass and party at the same time =) well i think we all want that but it doesnt really work :/
  18. D

unfortunately the supermarkets over here dont have those brands. i've only seen sunflower and in water so far. sunflower oil ain't unhealthy...but a bad ratio omega3 : omega6 IS unhealthy. and in todays diet the ratio is very bad anyway.....and sunflower oil only makes it worse.
  19. D

Exercise Alternatives?

the same goes for weighted chinups how can you go all in with them after heavy bb rows?? but you just have to live with it....do the rows as the first exercise and the deads as the last would be a compimise.
  20. D

Exercise Alternatives?

cheers silver. yeah and chinups involve the biceps more effectively thus you should be able to pull more weight(in the mid/longterm). and i've heard they work the outer lats better when done underhand, which makes for a better V-upperbody look.